Preview 2

The battle rages on as both Faction fires at each other then suddenly several planes was heading towards Yorktown.

Hornet:big sister look out!

Yorktown wasn't able to react fast as the Planes launches there bombs towards her as she brace for the incoming Bombs.

But suddenly Enterprise push her sister away.

Y/N:Enterprise Noo!!!

*Boom*

Enterprise was hit by the bombs when the smoke died down we could see Enterprise bleeding heavily as Y/N catches her.

Enterprise: big brother.

Enterprise all could said.

Y/N:it's alright Enterprise everything is going to be okay.

Y/N said as Enterprise fainted Yorktown went towards Y/N.

Yorktown: big brother.

Yorktown asked as the temperature in the atmosphere began to drop.

Y/N:YoRkToWn HoLd EnTeRpRiSe FoR mE.

Y/N said in a creepy demonic voice as Yorktown nodded due to fear of what is happening to him as Y/N turned around and look at the Sakura Empire as everyone stop there fighting when all felt a massive murderous aura as they saw Y/N being covered by black and red Aura.

Y/N:NoW tHeN lEtS sTaRt ThE sLaUgHtEr Hehehehehehehahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Y/N said as his as his eyes turned black and his pupils turned red as he then began laughing as a red and black giant ship appeared above as the slaughter has begun and the sea will be drench in blood.
______________________________________________________________________________
A/N:If your all asking why is there another preview well this was supposed to be a part of the first preview but I kinda forget so I decided that this one will appear in a different chapter that's all for now Author out.