Chapter 163(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Maria: wait how did you know about her?

Maria asked as she turn to look at Y/N with a shock look on her face.

Y/N: because one of my Marshal Admiral have just reported of her being save he is currently in the city port of Landon right no.

Y/N inform as he then pass the message to Maria as she reads the whole report from Krukov message.

______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

As Maria read the whole report from Krukov message her whole eyeswiden at what she is reading right now.

And the reason would be that her sister who was suppose to return afrr her visit from the island of Marisen.

But she didn't came back after the whole army of Rianna came attacking them.

As it made her worry that her sister was captured.

But from the reports given by Krukov it says here that her sister had to hid her self.

In the City Port Of Landon luckily no one has mannage to find her.

That is until she saw 35% of TR city being burned in flames.

of course her sister didn't come out if her hiding as she doesn't want to get killed by the bombardment.

from Krukov fleet as the bombardment stop.

She has infrom on the reports that the city started to shake and she got trap on her hiding spot.

When the way out suddenly collapse preventing her from even escaping from where she is hiding.

Said on the reports that they have used a serpent that has been living in the Serpent Sea.

Has been killed when it was controlled by a general by the name of Emil.

Although Atlanta could not completely describe of wha happened.

She has told in the report that she saw a gaint metal shark breathing fire.

And burning the snake into ashes as this completely surprised Maria when she read this.

She showed this to her own husband who was also suprise at this when he read this as well.

After reading all the reports that was sended by Krukov.

Maria had tears in her eyes when she knew her sister was safe and sound and is now being escorted.

Back here at the palace by one of the Gen 6 Twinblade Attack, Transport Aircraft.

Nero: Maria what's wrong did something wrong happened?

Nero asked in worry as she look at her bestfriend who is crying right now.

And Siegfried who is hugging his wife and let her cry on his chest.

Siegfried: he is fine Nero just happy to know that her sister is safe.

Siegfried said as Nero eyeswiden at this when she heard this.

Nero then turn around and look at Y/N who was drinking hi 235th glass of wine for the past 2 and a half hours now.

Nero: Y/N is this true?

Nero asked in shock as she thought that something wrong must have happened to Atlanta

But heading the she was actually safe completely surpise her