Chapter 166(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

As she then wipes off the tears off her face and stand up.

Maria: so why don't you try it Nero.

Mafia said as Nero nodded at this as she look outside and see the sun setting and she could see an image of her mom above the sky smiling at her as she just smile back.

Nero:I already have someone I found to be my husband mom.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

As Nero then wear the red dress on she look at the mirror to see of how it good it is on her.

Nero: the dress perfectly fits on me.

Nero said as she twirl around and the long skirt of her dress float a few feet up in the air.

As Nero then stop and the long skirt of her dress fall back 1 foot away from the ground.

Maria: the dress look perfectly on you Nero I am sure Y/N will like it.

Maria said as Nero then started to take off the dress and wear back her Royal clothes.

Nero: you really think so Maria?

Nero asked wondering if Y/N will like the dress she is wearing.

Y/N: well you look beautiful with the dress Nero.

Y/N said who apparently saw the door open 10 minutes ago and saw Nero wearing a red dress.

As he was about to enter when he saw her taking it off of course he look away when he change back.

Nero was surprised when she saw Y/N appearing right infront of the door.

Nero: Y/N how long you have been there?

Nero asked a bit surprise and wondering if he has saw her taking off her clothes.

Y/N: I was here 10 minutes ago and second I don't peak when you were changing if that's what you were thinking or maybe you want me to take a peak at you while you are changing?

Y/N said with the last part is that of a question to tease Nero as this seem to work as Nero was blush red as a tomato.

As she turns around while Maria laugh when she heard this.

As she holds her stomach while laughing as she see Nero having a embarrass look on her face.

Maria: oh that's nice joke you have one Y/N.

Maria said as Y/N chuckle and continue to tease Nero.

Y/N: I am not joking Maria I am merely telling the truth after all Nero is a Astares one that even I was amazed of how beautiful she is on wearing that dress.

Y/N said again as Nero blush even more on heating this as she doesn't even know what to react at this now.

As she is completely embarrassed and also like the complement that Y/N gave her.

Maria: okay sure but I have to go to find my husband Y/N I believe Nero would need your company.

Maria said as she then stands up and leave the moment she was about to leave the door.

She look at Y/N and gave him a wink and whispered to him.

Maria: go ahead and get her tiger.

Maria said teasingly as Y/N rolled at this as he tease her back.