Chapter-7

A/N:alright here's the new chapter of the story hope you all like it.
_______________________________________
(Previously)
Observer:well your more lucky than what we have experienced from him.

Purifier: Observer what happened to you?

Observer: my legs are completely destroyed and it will take 2 years for it to recover that's wat happened to me.

Observer said as she cried in tears.

Arbiter:he is more powerful than her in fact she is nowhere near the power that monster holds for now on order all fleet to retreat when he appears understand.

Arbiter warned them both as they nodded then Arbiter left.

Purifier:where did he even came from?

Purifier ask to her selves as she went to get some rest and hopefully she won't battled that monster again.
_______________________________________
(Currently)

(1 years later.)

In The past 1 year humanity have recovered from the attack of the Sirens invasion.

Thanks to the arrival of the great Celestial who saved humanity.

Y/N was revealed to the world and everyone was shock to know another extraterrestrial came to the world.

But this time he help them and humanity have mannage to rebuild there cities back thanks to the help from Y/N he keeps using his last name Ethereal and haven't told his full name.

And the miracle that he gave to humanity was the mental cube a mysterious artifact that the Celestial wield they also learn that the Sirens possess this mental cube also.

They used this to create what they now call as ships girls because they used the wisdom to turned ships into human girls with the armaments of a ship.

Y/N gave this to the whole world and many used is wisely they didn't declare war at each other when the receive this gift from him.

Instead they used this to help each other many were inspired of Y/N for helping them instead of enslaving or destroying humanity.

Many have thought that waging war with each other will only bring the extinction of humanity.

So they have decided to join forces with each other and fight one common enemy and those were the Sirens.

They have made several Faction but there are 4 of the largest faction this are Eagle Union this was the United States but it has change since both South and North have become a one nation forming the Eagle Union.

Then there is Sakura Empire which was formerly Japan but know have unified with Korea,Thailand,Indonesia, and Malaysia.

The next was Ironblood formerly known as Nazi Germany but a revolution occurred overthrowing the Nazi members and their leader and also unified with Poland,Austria,Hungary,Greece and Belgium.

The last is the British Empire or known as the Royal Navy they have unified with India,Australia,and the upper part of Africa.

With Y/N he have turned Africa into fertile land making everyone that live in Africa praise him and many were crying in tears of joy as they won't be suffering from poverty anymore.

This were the 4 largest Faction that created the organization known as Azur Lane there are some smaller factions, like the Northern Parliament which was formerly Soviet Union until there leader died from a heart attack and the new leader have change some rules that won't make the people suffer anymore from the old dictators regime ,Iris Orthodoxy which was formerly France which has now unified with the lower part of Africa and many smaller factions.