Chapter 169(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy 11 chapter are remaining before the Sakura Empire Arc return.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Siegfried: this stuff is much better than what I use to it feels like I am in heaven right now is this healthy to use?

Siegfried said while the last part is more of a question.

Y/N: I wouldn't give it to you if iit isn't healthy.

Y/N said as Siegfried chuckle at this as they all enjoy looking at the scenery

______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

As they continue to look at the city for a  while they would talk to each other fr time to time.

It wasn't long when they see the elevator halting to a stop.

As they all turn around and look to see the whole garden above is filled with guest.

The size of the garden where the banquet is held is enough to fit over 10,000 people within it.

And who knew that the garden is only filled with more than 678 people anv there are still that are coming.

Y/N: looks like we are here.

Y/N said as put the cigar back at his Babylon gate.

Siegfried on the other hand put the cigar on his pocket for safe keeping.

As Y/N then turns to look at Nero who is a bit nervous.

Y/N: nervous aren't you?

Y/N asked as Nero nodded at this as Y/N walk towards her.

Y/N: don't worry what ever happens I am there go you don't need to worry about anything.

Y/N said as Nero nervousness disappeared when she heard Y/N words.

Nero: okay but can you dance with me later?

Nero asked as Y/N chuckle at this as he let Nero hold onto his left arm.

Y/N: shouldn't I be the one to ask you that.

Y/N said as Nero smiled when she heard this as they step out of the elevator.

Maria: come on you two lovebirds the other are waiting for us.

Maria said as Y/N and Nero followed them to the garden.

Meanwhile at the garden where everyone is talking to each other.

Rose: where do you think Y/N is right now?

Rose asked as she has her cousin to be her partner tonight's banquet.

His name is Leon a CEO of company that creates and sells weapons to the military and various product to the public.

He owns more than 10 million company in 85% of the whole Empire with it slowly growing more each year.

He is also owns various beautiful resorts within the Empire.

Leon: I'm sure they are on there way now cousin.

Leon said as he was drinking a cup of wine and is standing beside Rose near the food table.

Rose: yeah but the banquet is about to starts soon.

Rose said as Walter appeared with Lancelot with him.

Along with the others also as they walk to get some food to eat a bit.

Jalter: not to worry about it Rose I'm sure that they are coming very soon.