Chapter 83

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all will enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Cleveland: you two less talking and concentrate we have a battle to finnish.

Cleveland said as she then fired several Liquefier missiles towards a group of BHS.

The missiles hit the Sirens before slowly turning to liquid as they all scream in pain and agony.

Befire they all completely tur to liquid that fell to the bottom of the Mirror Sea.

Her two sisters nodded at this as they concentrate on the battle that is currently happening right now infront if them.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

As the Cleveland and sisters were fighting against the others Sirens.

With Hornet we could see her jumping onto a pillar as she was being chased by several KHS.

As they all aimed there cannons at Hornet and fired.

Unfortunately the attack didn't hit hornet as it only been deflected by her Klein Field.

As Hornet the turns around and fired her two dessert Eagle pistols.

Hornet:ok now is my turn

Hornet said as she then fired several bullets towards the group of KHS that were chasing after her.

As her bullets Pierce through them all and detonated upon entering the inside of the Sirens body.

As the bullets all turn into small bombs that were vacuum imploder as the bombs explodes inside the Sirens.

The Siren git sucked by the bombs befire exploding anc releasing a invisible wave that destroyed nearby Siren that mannage to dodge the incoming bullets.

Hornet then launched several Cosmo Lancers Bombers.

As the Bombers all flew towards a group of BHS and then released several bombs

The bombs were solidification bombs the bombs all fell on the group of HS and then detonated.

The bombs turn the sirens all into stone before shattering by Hornet barrage of bullet.

KHS1:die you obselete ship.

A KHS said as it appeared behind Hornet and was about to slice hornet with the energy blade it was holding.

But only for the Siren to be shot in the head by a bullet from Hornet.

Hornet turn around and look at the Siren before firing her cannons on it.

As the Siren was disintegrated by the beam coming from Hornet cannons.

Hornet: more like your the obselete ship.

Hornet said as she then backflip and immediately dodging an incoming beam.

As she lands back in the water and look behind her to see a RHS was about to fire on her again.

Hornet:oh no you don't.

Hornet said as she aimed her guns at the RHS before pulling the trigger.

As she then fired two bullets that then transformed into missiles tha went straight to the RHS.

The Siren seeing this tried to dodge it bit only for it to hit the Siren.

Due to being a battleship her Evasion is very low for a Rook Class Siren.