Chapter 180(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

All of them fell into the floor on pieces as they all had a terrified expression on there slice head.

The female all had a shock look whe they saw this as they had hope that they are here to save them.

Y/N turn to look at them and immediately raise his katana to the air.

And immediately it slice the chains off all the females.

______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

Y/N: get the all out of here.

Y/N ordered as several Shadow Vanguard nodded at this as they slice the wall open.

And immediately the tunnel appeared infront of them.

The females all thank him for saving them as they all were escorted out of the dungeon they were in.

As they all left Y/N then wave his hand and immediately he could see what I'd outside the door.

As he could see few guards that looks to be all asleep right now.

Y/n scoff at this on seeing the guards all falling asleep on there duty.

It merely just show how lacking of discipline this soldier have.

All of the look like a group of bandits being hired to work for Rianna.

As it was quiet obvious since they all were not even behaving like a proper Knight would be.

They all were simply barbarian in the eyes of Y/N.

Shadow Vanguard 1: Emperor Y/N what should we do with the corpses?

One of the Shadow Vanguard asked as he look at the pile of corpse all scattered pn the floor.

Y/N: burn them somewhere that no one will notice.

Y/N said as the shadow Vanguard bowed at this as he and several others put the corpses on a piece of sack.

As they left and walk onto the tunnel as they find a place to burn the corpses.

Y/N walk infront of the door and open it slowly.

He first walk out of the door and when he pass through he was met with some few stairs leading to another level of the dungeon.

He walk down the dungeon floor and see there was many sleeping soldiers.

As he could only laugh at his head whe seeing all of this.

They simply slip even in the middle of there own duties.

This is actually a huge disadvantage for Rianna forces if they are all slacking off.

Y/N: tale them all out but make sure no one sees you all.

Y/N said as the other Shadow Vanguard all ran past him.

As they went into there shadow form and immediately killed the soldier silently

With all if the soldier opening there eyes wide open and the only think they last see was.

Y/N walking past through them as they all die while having a shock look on there faces.

Y/N continue to walk through the dungeon floor as he search around an loom to see several doors.

He just stand there for a second before turning to the left.