Chapter 10

A/N:well everyone please enjoy today's chapter.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Kaga:I don't full understanding what your saying but....I will destroy my enemy that is all.

Kaga said as she holds a blue paper cross as it suddenly envelop in flames and a storm cloud approach behind them.

Akagi:*chuckle*Oh, how pathetic are you.

Akagi jokingly said as she raise her left arm a revealing a black mental cube on her hand.

As Siren ships suddenly appeared behind them.

Akagi:Now....let's start this war.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Currently)

Wales:the Sirens!? Hurry and intercept them this is not a drill.

Wales said to the nearby ship girls that were standing at the door.

Shipgirls:Yes your Majesty.

They both bowed before leaving to inform the others.

While Cleveland stand up out of the sofa she was sitting on and look outside the window.

She saw several Siren planes bombing the ships that are dock on the side.

As she then turns around and took her coat or something and ran outside.

Wales: why do they have to attack now all of a sudden could it be that.

Illustrious:it is possible but we have to assist the others and hold the Sirens off until reinforcement arrive.

Wales:right.

Wales nodded as both also left and head outside.

Meanwhile outside the academy we could see several Siren planes bombing all dock ships.

Just the Cleveland could be seen running towards her ship while dodging an attack from a Siren jet fighter.

Cleveland: Cleveland, knight of the sea...

She said as her ship suddenly glow.

Cleveland: Entering battle.

She said as she jump into the seas and her ship suddenly turned into multiple Wisdom Cubes and went towards her.

Then it Transform into her riggings as 3x2 cannons were on the left while 2x2 cannons on the right side.

She then aimed her cannons on a Siren fighter jet before firing.

*Boom*

*Boom*

Her attacked hit the jet as it crash to the water.

Cleveland:how's that?

Cleveland said as she lands on the water and starts moving.

Cleveland: the ultimate defenders of humanity thanks to our older brother who gave the wisdom cube to humanity and develop to fight against the Siren.

Cleveland said as she got hit by a missile covering her in water but the Siren planes got hit by as Cleveland came out of the water as she manage to dodge incoming missiles before it hits her.

Cleveland: That's us, power embedded into our bodies,with the power of warships.

Several ships started to also glow and turned into Wisdom Cubes as it flew to various girls transforming into there riggings.