Chapter 109(Special Event When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

As they then see them all stopping infront of them which confuse them.

But soon the soldiers all step to the side and it revealed a beautiful human that could only describe as a goddess.

The woman smiled at them before she introduced herself to them.

Alexandria: hello everyone my name is Alexandria Grand Secretary General of the Iron Star Division.

______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

As Alexandria introduce herself to Jalter and the other who was in a dazed

As the male within them almost going to drool but didn't when they heard who she is.

From the title alone tht could already guest she is a very powerful high ranking member.

Jalter and the other we're still in daze as they look at the woman infron if them.

Bo words could describe of how beautiful she was heck her beautiful face alone completely rival Jalter and Artoria.

She look like she came out if a fantasy book where they read about a goddess descending on them.

And to there shock they see Da Vinci kneeling infront of Alexandria.

As to why she is kneeling it is because of Alexandria having a small amount of divine aura that is leaking from her.

And Da Vinci could sense it and she knows that only a god or goddess that kind of Aura.

Da Vinci has a look if completely shock on her face as she never knew that the rumor of God's waking out of the gates.

And sure he'll they were right and right now there is already one that is just standing beside them.

And one thing for sure is that they shouldn't mess or even provoke her.

Da Vinci look up towards Alexandria as she then spoke.

Da Vinci: it's an honour to meet you Great One my name is Leona Da Vinci Grand Mage to her Majesty Jalter.

Da Vinci said as she introduce herself while this caused Jalter and the others to eyeswiden when they heard this.

One thing for sure is if Da Vinci  says that word it means that the one that greeted them was a goddess.

And sure hell they aren't going to just stand there and look at her.

As they were all about go kneel infront of Alexandria when she suddenly spoke back.

Alexandria: please you don't need to kneel infront if me or call me that Alexandria or Alexia is fine after all you are our guest.

Alexandria said as this shock them but they nodded as they all stand up.

Jalter: miss Alexia my name is Jalter D'Arc the Empress of The Empire Of France and this besides me is my loyal Knights Scathach, Astolfo.

Jalter said as she introduce herself and the other to Alexandria who nodded at this as she walked down the energy projection bridge.

Alexandria:it's nice to meet you all then and you as well Empress Jalter if you please follow me the Grand Admiral would like to meet you all.

Alexandria said as they nodded at this and they follow her with some knights following.

As they walk on the energy protection bridge Da Vinci suddenly spoke.