Chapter 48

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for please all of you enjoy also play the song above  if you want.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

As Wales and Illustrious immediately turned around as there eyes widen at who they saw.

????:my name is Observer Zero and prepare to be destroyed.

______________________________________________________________________________(Continuation)

(Continuation)

With Y/N and the others we could see them having there mouth wide open and jaw drop to the floor and look of disbelief.

Cleveland was the first to snap out of her trance state and return back to normal.

Cleveland:no way your making them fight Observer Zero an adviser to the Arbiter?

Cleveland ask as she turn to look at Y/N who has a wide grin on his face.

Y/N:well of course I would.

Y/N said as the others have mannage to snap out of there trance state.

Yorktown:then why choose Observer Zero?

Yorktown asked wondering why he made them fight and Advisor Class Siren.

Which is a rank that is only go Observer Zero, Alpha, Purifier , and Tester.

Y/N:well by making them fight one of the Advisor Sirens we could see how strong they have become.

Y/N said which he was right they haven't even fought a Humanoid Siren let alone a Advisor Class Siren.

And if you think about it Y/N only had them fight Siren production model ranging low to high class ships.

This is something they have wondered but they all realized that they were being tested by Y/N.

He wouldn't give such retrofit to them unless they are consumed by there own greed to want more power.

And yet they didn't as they were lucky they didn't become greedy for power and they wouldn't imagine if they have become one.

It would make there Elder brother disappointed and even possibly leave them like what he did 2 years ago.

This made the girls pale including Enterprise she doesn't to lose him again so they would do anything not to make him disappointed in them.

And they should learn how to control the power they are holding right now.

All of them were inexperienced so by letting the others fight some production model ships.

They could easily know how to use the new weapons and it's function.

Since the Royal Navy was the was third on going to the one  simulation room.