Chapter 24(Special Event:Arctic Front)

A/N:here is the final part of the special chapter hope you will enjoy it.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Cleveland: were did Big Brother go?

She got her answer when Y/N appeared besides Enterprise as they saw him put his sword back into its sheath.

Yorktown: what did you do big brother?

She got her answer when the high-class Sirens fall into pieces.

Everyone: Naniii!
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

Everyone jaws were wide open as they were utterly dumbfounded of what just currently happened infront of them.

Y/N:if you all continue to open your mouths it will freeze.

Y/N said as he fired a beam of black light particle towards a group of production model ships.

As they were all broke out of there trance and look towards Y/N.

Montpelier: that was awesome how did you do that big brother?

Montpelier asked as there were stars could be seen in her eyes.

Cleveland:how did you do that big brother?

Y/N:call it an ability of mine that grants me to move very fast.

Denver:cool can you also give me one to?

Y/N:maybe after this battle I could put on your new retrofit.

Y/N said as he fired another salvo towards a high-class Sirens before launching B-2 bombers.

The others began to return attack as they continue to fight against the Sirens.

Denver:hey Cleveland enemy incoming in your left.

Denver said as she kicked a high-class siren before vaporizing it.

Cleveland:got it.

Cleveland said as she turned around and fired a salvo destroying a group of 55 high-class sirens.

A high-class Sirens was about to shoot Columbia when the Siren was kick by a foot sending it flying straight into an Iceberg.

Columbia: thanks Denver!

Columbia said as she back flip dodging a pair of torpedoes from her right and left side as it instead hit each other.

Columbia the fired a salvo on both side hitting high-class sirens as they got vaporized.

Meanwhile with Enterprise we could see her riding on a Cosmo Lancer as she fired a volley of Blue arrow towards a group of 800 Siren ships.

Enterprise: big sis Yorktown enemy fighters are heading towards you.

Enterprise shouted before firing another volley of blue arrows that transformed into X-33 fighter jets.