Chapter 165(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Alpha: you might wanna hold on to me.

Alpha said as Sakura nodded at this as the all immediately then got envelop by light.

Sakura: wait who are you?

Sakura asked as Alpha look at her and immediately his helmet opened up showing his face as he spoke.

Alpha:my name is Shirou miss Sakura.

Alpha said as Sakura heart skip a beat on seeing his face as they them got teleported out of the castle.

Along with the other hostages as the city was then bombarded by several bombs.

Killing many soldiers inside along with the two other generals.

______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

After the rescue of the hostages several hours ago the Celestial army attacked the remaining army that is occupying the remaining fortification.

And bombarded the city as well leading to several demons and traitor soldiers to be killed.

In the process reports have been given that there was no hostage that was injured.

And safe to say the two general were killed in the bombardment.

Shirou and his team have been awarded for saving hostages from enemy hands.

And all of them were given a week to take a rest since the have been in the front for more than 4 days since the Celestial Empire arrival.

With the remaining land now have been retaken back.

The whole nation of the Holy Roman Empire can finally cheer for there land to be finally be free.

Several soldiers all are now currently returning back to there homes and families.

With Y/N help the cities that have been destroyed have now been fixed.

And all seem to finally have went back to normal within the Holy Roman Empire.

With the Holy Light Church now been disband and a new church have been builted.

Mainly many have now started to worship the Celestial Empire as gods that came from the heavens to help them.

With all things having been sorted out and all the remaining problems have now been taken care off.

Y/N army and the other nation army as well have decided to take a rest and continue the war in 1 day from now.

Where massive fleet are being amassed to prepare to make an invasion on the Moragan Empire.

The tactic that is gong to be used would be like that used in D-Day invasion of the second world war.

There are two large Beach landing places that whole Coalition Alliance is what is now called.

Due to the fact they made an alliance with each other and name the allied nations as the Coalition Alliance.

It is believe that they are going to lure the attention of the main forces to the south.

Where the real invasion fleet would land on the north.

All things have been planned by the leaders of each nations and there generals.

On when will the landing invasion would begin after 2 days of rest the invasion would begin.