Chapter 50(Special Event:Battle Of Modern Azur Lane)

A/N:here is the second part of the special chapter please all of you enjoy I should remind you all that I am going to put a new shipgirl a fan-made one that I found in the internet a few hours ago.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Y/N:Cleveland bring your sisters and Emily and come with me.

Y/N said as the five nodded at this and Y/N look at the others as they all hide the food away.

Y/N:all of you clean up after you all finnish your fight.

Y/N said as Emily, Cleveland and her sisters followed Y/N as the others went back to throwing food at each other.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

Emily, Cleveland and her sisters are shaking nervously as the walk silently.

As they all head to the commander office they feared that there brother/husband will get mad at them.

As they walk they look at Y/N who is talking with Alice as they see him having an unreasonable expression.

They look at his face and couldn't tell wether his angry at them or something it is something that annoy them.

As there brother/husband expression becomes emotionless the wouldn't figure what he is thinking.

As they walked for a few minutes they arrived at the commander office as Alice went on her table.

While Y/N sat on the couch as the others sat near him.

Y/N then look at them as they nervously wait for him to discipline them.

Y/N:are you five alright is something wrong.

Y/N asked as he had a worried expression on his face with made the four shock they thought he would spoke to with angry expression.

But he didn't he showed a worried look that of a brother/husband would have.

Denver: I thought you were angry at us f-.

Denver accidentally asked as the four other girls cover her mouth.

While Y/N burst into laughter hearing what she said.

Y/N:now why would I be angry at you five?

Y/N asked as he stops laughing and look at the five girls beside him.

Cleveland: well we did you know.

Cleveland said while trying to gesture what happened at the Cafeteria a fee minutes ago.

Y/N:why of course not It happens all the time you know.

Y/N said as the five of them sigh in relief and they all move close to Y/N with Montpelier sitting in his lap.

Making the girls glare at her as Montpelier just smirk at this while the girls jus muttered how lucky she was.

Columbia: anyway why did you called us here?

Columbia asked on what the main reason they are in the commander office.

Y/N:apparently we have just received a mission from high command.

Denver: what is the mission about?

Alice:they ask us to investigate a mysterious phenomenon happening 200 miles away from are base.

Alice said as she made a holographic table map appeared infront if them.

Emily:could it be that bastard is doing something again?