Chapter 57

A/N:here is the chapter you all been waiting for please all of you enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Tester was hit by the attack as it made another explosion that destroyed the shattered part that Yorktown was in killing Tester immediately.

Yorktown: well that is over time to help Enterprise then.

Yorktown said as the New York Battlship all then disappeared while Yorktown flew towards were Enterprise and Y/N is.

______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

As Yorktown heads towards were Y/N and Enterprise are fighting in the other side.

But meanwhile with Cleveland and the others they were absolutely dumbfounded at what they saw.

Hornet: did I juts saw what Yorktown just did.

Hornet asked as she was the first one to snap out of her trance state.

Cleveland: she just killed two Advisor Class Siren.

Cleveland said with a shock and dumbfounded look on her face.

Denver: yep and what was that giant manta ray?

Columbia:probably Tester animal weapon form.

Montpelier: animal weapon form?

Columbia: well I read somewhere information thanks to big brother letting access to his huge pile of library.

Denver: and where is this library?

Columbia:oh right here.

Columbia said as she pulled out a small silver box with a blue circle on top of it.

Denver: really a box?

Denver said with are you kidding look on her face.

Columbia: yep it might be small but press on it and you'll see.

Columbia said as Montpelier press on the circle of box.

And a few seconds she pulled away and has a dumbfounded look.

Columbia: so what did you see?

Montpelier: knowledge lots and lots of knowledge.

Montpelier said as she faints from the huge information that was implanted on her mind.

Denver: ok wasn't expecting that one.

Denver said as she put Montpelier on the couch.

Cleveland:ok just tell us what this animal weapon form is.

Columbia: it is when you want to  make your riggings manifest to there animal form.

Columbia said as she took the box back and put it on her pocket.

Cleveland: oh it's like what Kaga did she made her carrier into a 9 tailed fox.

Columbia:yeah you could say that.

Hornet: do we even have this kind of thing?

Columbia:well yeah we do.

Vestal:oh I wonder if we could summon it on baby form.

Vestal said but as if on cue a smoke puff infront of her then heard the sound of an animal.

????:squeak!

All of them look down and see the most cutest thing they have ever seen.