Chapter 112(Special Event: When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for though I have a question to all if you do you think I should make several chapters about Y/N and the other about the travel before they arrive at Europe where they will meet the French, Ironblood, Italian, Russian shipgirls.

[Yes]

Or

[No]

______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously

Natasha: yes and how about we clean this food away you must all have enjoyed eating.

Natasha said as she snap her finger and the table the went down with the food they all ate.

As it then rise up back and revealed a holographic table screen that surprise them.

Natasha:now then we have much to talk about Empress Jalter.

Natasha said as she look at Jalter who is a bit nervous.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

As Natasha and Alexandria are busy with talking with Jalter then empress of the French Empire.

Several minutes ago when Natasha sended her report towards Y/N before telling that he will meet with some diplomats.

As we now currently see Rose and her fleet nearing the heavily defended coastal defense wall as we could see Morded and the rest of them walking out of the room inside her ship.

As they look outside and what they saw made there jawdropped to the ground not believing what they are seeing right now.

Morded looks like she is going to faint right in the slot she is standing right now.

Merlin looks like her eyes is going to bulge out of her eyesockets right now.

Lancelot on the other hand had her mouth jawsdropped to the ground and the rest of the crew had the same expression on there faces upon seeing the giant wall.

As the could see several giant 125 inch triple-barrelled Super Antimatter cannons on top of the wall.

Each of the turret having a widths of 100 meters , with a height of 15 meters, and length of 120 meters.

Each of the barrel the turrets have a length of 250 meters and each turret have distance of 600 km from each other.

The wall surrounding the whole island of Eden has a number of 1000 of the cannons on it.

With a range that can reach anywhere in the whole planet.

Surpisingly Y/N didn't used it to bombard the Moragan Empire.

And it is because of one reason and it is because of the innocent civilians tha are within the Moragan Empire.

He doesn't want to risk killing them his first objective is to make contact with the inhabitants of the planet.

And would convince them that tht are not here to invade them.

Once that kind of thing is sorted out then they can begin the operation of conquering the whole continent of the Moragan Empire.

And would give it back to the Empire Of Britain of course Y/N predicted that they will give them some pieces of land for helping them reclaiming there stolen territory.

If that were to happen Y/N won't disagree to it as it will be rude if they just reject it.

Plus it would also be a benefit for them since they will be able to establish a colony to interact wth the Empires of this world.