Chapter 188

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

As the girls all look at there husband and a smile appeared on there faces.

Enterprise and the others are also here to witness there husband being married for the 3rd time but they didn't mind it.

As both men walk to the altar and prepare themselves to be married to the womans they love.

After all when fantasy and sci-fi clashed with each other love will always bloom between it.

______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

(3rd POV)

It was completely dark Ayanami could not see anything but pure darkness.

After what has happened in the battlefield she was defeated.

And was left unconscious she doesn't know what happened next after she blacked out.

But one thing for sure is that they all have lost the battle of Midway.

And knowing that they were all fooled by Akagi and Kaga all this time.

She could not sure wether to trust them both after seeing the two of them

Are both working with the Sirens there enemy that they supposed to fight against.

It had been a mystery to her and the others on how they were able to acquire the Siren technology.

But now she knows how they have mannage to even get there hands on this tech.

Simply because Akagi and Kaga has work with the Sirens all along.

She is not set wether to be angry or sad at this after all this time.

They fight with each other for a stupid reason.

But she is shock how did Azur Lane mannage to even get there hands on such advance weapons.

One that even they were out match from the start.

They poses weapons far more greater than the Sirens could ever had.

And yet they did not use it to easily destroy them.

This is something that greatly confuse her from the start.

If they were able to create such advance weapons from the start.

Then why did they not told it to them perhaps they only mannage to acquire it recently.

And add the fact that they have a male ship with them.

Is something that truly shock all of them simply.

In there history there isn't even one of the nation that is capable of making a male ship.

Bit seeing they mannage to create one is truly shocking for her.

After all this is something that is never been seen or expected by them.

The male was called as Enterprise big brother which is shocking.

They all heard that they have a 4th sibling one that is the oldest of the 4.

But they did not expect he was a male from the start.

Perhaps they hid him for a reason or there is another reason why they did not know about it.

The conflict they have made for the last 1 week now has been a fatal blow.

To Sakura Empire and Ironblood is even barely affected by it.