Chapter 106(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N:here is the third chapter for today hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Merdock: brother no!!!

Merdock seeing his brother dead got enrage as he rode into a Wyvern that is still alive.

As he flew toward towards one of the Cosmo Lancers.

Merdock:die!!!

Merdock said in rage as he aimed his spear on of the Cosmo Lancers.

But Natasha seeing this pirate look like the leader of the pirates immediately ordered one of the Cosmo Lancers.

To knock him out capture him alive AC the pilot nodded at this before firing a shock beam.

That immediately electrocuted Merdock as he screamed in pain before falling off if the wyvern that got shredded by several beams.

As one of the Cosmo Lancer fired a projector beam that caught the Merdock.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

Back at Natasha and her fleet we could see her sighing relief on seeing that not any of the French people or elves are hurt.

This includes the Queen as it's there top priority to make sure she is alive as it would cause a huge amount of problem if the Queen got killed.

Right now she has given instructions to the one that manage to catch Merdock to bring him back to the ship.

As they are going to need some info on them as to why they are planning to give a surprise attack on capital of the French Empire.

Further more she has ordered the Cosmo Lancer Bombers to guard the ship.

As the 500 Cosmo Lancer were all either floating or flying above the ship.

Natasha: status report of the battle Alexandria?

Natasha asked as she sat back on her chair while sighing relief.

Alexandria: no casualty in the French side only some slightly damage Ironclad ships and it would seems the squadron is scaring them.

Alexandria said as she look at the Holo-computer and see the elves all shaking in fear as the look at the Cosmo Lancer surrounding them.

Natasha: tell them to hover far away from them but not to far as well we don't want does pirates attacking them again.

Natasha ordered as Alexandria nodded at this.

Natasha: what about the prisoner that?

Natasha asked as she look towards Alexandria who was monitoring the battle that is still going on.

Alexandria: the Cosmo Lancer has already teleported the pirate our Sentinel Knights are already taking him to the interpretation room.

Alexandria said as she press a button on the holo-computer keyboard.

Natasha:about the second Armada fleet have been destroyed now?

Alexandria: yes the second Iron Wing Squadron have manage to destroy them along with the help of our ships Artillery fire.

Alexandria said as Natasha nodded at  this.

Natasha: that's good to hear can you   make our ship go any faster?

Alexandria: yes we can our engineer team has already modified the engines we should be able to sail at 500 knots.

Alexandria said as Natasha hearing smiled.