Chapter 30

A/N:here is the next hope you all enjoy it.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Y/N:I wouldn't do that if I were you.

Y/N said as the IronBlood fleet were surprised and shock to see a male ship.

Prinz Eugen: everyone retreat!

Prinz Eugen ordered as the others nodded before running away.

While Akashi sigh in relief as she came out from hiding inside a fridge.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

Y/N:are you two alright?

Y/N said as he lands infront of Sheffield and Edinburgh.

Edinburgh:I am fine but Sheffy she's.

Y/N walk near her and looked at Sheffield seeing her badly damaged but will still live and is unconscious.

Y/N:she is badly damaged but you don't have to worry Edinburgh she is fine and she will be needing to rest for a while when she arrives back at the base.

Cleveland: big brother?

Cleveland called as Y/N turn around around look to see Cleveland appearance have change.

Y/N:Aah Cleveland you have mannage to unlocked it I'm proud of you.

Y/N said as he patted Cleveland who blush with a smile on her face while this made Enterprise and Belfast jealous o her getting Y/N attention.

Enterprise:*cough* big brother we should be going now.

Enterprise said as she interrupted the moment of the two as it made Cleveland glare at Enterprise who only smirk back at Cleveland.

Y/N:right we should go now then this place is going to be nuked.

Belfast: wait your saying it will be bomb like the one used to save Hornet?

Y/N:yes we should leave now while we still can.

All of them nodded but Y/N noticed Akashi coming towards them.

Akashi:wait for me nya.

Y/N:and I suppose she is Akashi?

Edinburgh: how did you know Lord Y/N?

Y/N:I know every ship before you were created.

Akashi: It's an honor to meet you Ēteru-sama nya.

Akashi said while bowing infront of Y/N as the others were confused of the name Akashi called him.

Enterprise: wait Ēteru?

Y/N:it's what Sakura Empire called me 3 years ago when I am creating the Sakura Empire shipgirls at that time.

Akashi: yeah that is right nya.

Belfast:wait if you know who Y/N is why doesn't the other know?