Chapter 18

A/N:here is the new chapter hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)
Belfast: I apologize for this personal remark, but I have taken a interest in you.

Enterprise: Huh?

Belfast:please accept me on teaching you on how to become a proper decorum expected from a gentlewoman.

Enterprise:Eeh

______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

Flashback End*

Enterprise and Belfast arrived at the beach.

Belfast: and a you can see the two are doing quite well

Belfast said as she and Enterprise look towards a stall and see Ping Hai and Ning Hai.

Ning Hai:one order, coming up.

Ning Hai said as she gave a dumpling with an appearance of a cute panda.

While Hamman was trying to copy the appearance of the panda on the dumpling but is ultimately failing it.

Hamman: why does hamman have to help?

Hamman complained.

Ping Hai:Jaiyou, keep it up.

Ping Hai said as she took a bite from her dumpling while encouraging Hamman.

Ning Hai:Ping Hai,don't eat the stuff were selling.

Enterprise: they have started to build a business?

Belfast:there resilience is quite exemplary.

Belfast said as Ping Hai walk towards Enterprise and gave her a dumpling.

Enterprise: no you don't have to.

Ping Hai:my sister said you don't have to worry about payment.

Ping Hai said as both look towards Ning Hai as the she nodded towards the two.

Ping Hai:you saved us so we wanted to thank you.

Ping Hai said as she gave it to Enterprise and also gave one to Belfast and then Enterprise heard his brother voice.

Y/N:I gotta say this is a delicious food they made.

Enterprise:Big brother?

Enterprise called as Y/N notice Enterprise as he wave his left hand towards Enterprise.

Y/N:oh good morning enterprise have you enjoyed the food I made for you?

Enterprise:yes I did Big Brother thank you for the delicious food you made.

Enterprise said with a smile to while a small blush appeared on both of her cheeks.

Y/N:your welcome Enterprise.

Hornet:hey Enterprise over here!

Hornet shouted as they were sitting on some beach chairs while bathing in the sun.