Chapter 88

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Enterprise then saw herself but this time herself was putting down dead sirens on the water.

As she see herself standing up and look towards her.

Alterprise:war never change no matter what era or timeline I am but yours is different.

The opposite of herself said as it showed a black mental cube infront if Enterprise before everything them was envelop by white light.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

(3rd POV)

Back outside of Enterprise mind we could see the siren preparing to pierce Enterprise with the spear on the tip of her staff.

Akagi: kill her.

Akagi ordered as the Siren obeyed as she was going to pierce Enterprise when suddenly.

Massive beam of yellow light burst out if Enterprise causing the siren to let her go.

Akagi:what is this?!

Akagi asked as she try to moves away from the incoming pillar if light

The stem also step away from the pillar but the two suddenly got envelop by at as the pillar of light expands.

And the part of the planet they were in suddenly disappear and causing the whole Mirror Sea Y/N to get envelop by the pillars of light.

Cleveland:wait what is going on?!

Cleveland asked as the pillars of light were coming towsds them.

Sol:everyone brace yourselves.

Sol said as she and the others closes there eyes and the pillar of light devours them all.

Y/N seeing this immediately flew faster towards where Enterprise is as he deactivates the mirror Sea.

As the whole Mirror Sea then disappears and they all return back to the first Mirror Sea.

Where the Sakura Empire are as the were to envelop by the pillar if light that Enterprise made.

A few seconds later the lights slowly dissipated as they all look around to see that everything went back to normal now.

They are back in Midway with the storm dropping dozens of raindrops all over them.

Back at Enterprise we could see her eyes glowing yellow as she looks towards the Siren.

Akagi:what did you do?!

Akagi asrd as she looks around to see them all of them are out of the Mirror Sea that they were previously were in.

Enterprise didn't answered her as Akagi then ordered the Siren to destroy her.

The siren obeyed to her commands and then aimed it's 2 cannons at Enterprise

And fired but only for the beams to be intercepted by Enterprise Super Gravity Rings.

As the rings launched the attack bak at the siren.

The Ste seeing this immediately teleported behind Enterprise.

As the beam hit the water instead and causing a huge explosion that blow Sakura Empire fleet away from the battlefield.

As a massive wave blew them all away including the Second and first fleet.

The Siren was about to hit Enterprise with her staff but as if Enterprise predicted she would appear behind.