Chapter 89

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you will all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Enterprise: Big Brother your left eye.

Y/N:I'm glad you are okay Enterprise.

Y/N said as he then fainted as it was his first time on entering someone soul.

And it has exhuasted him but ones he wakes up again he wouldn't get exhausted on entering on someone soul next time.

Y/N fall to the water as Enterprise look in horror at this as she lunge to catch him.

Enterprise: BIG BROTHER!!!
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

(3rd POV)

After the battle of Midway Azur Lane immediately retreated back to there base along with a captured Ayanami.

Apparently Laffey and Javelin found the girl floating a few meters away from the island.

Luckily they both have mannage to save the girls before she could get in range of the islands.

If she wasnt save in time she would have been hit and fried by one of the volcano fireballs.

As they return all to base and immediately check on what happened to Y/N.

Luckily he wasn't in danger as Sol, Aether, and Athena has reassured them tha he is alright.

He is only exhuasted due to him entering Enterprise soul is to what Athena has explained to them.

Enterprise felt guilty about thinking she was the reason to wha happened her brother.

But she was told by her sisters along with the others that it wasn't her fault.

He was only trying to save her so they said that she shouldn't blame herself.

And to add it up Sakura Empire has been defeated and has yet to make a move.

Akagi disappeared and it is unkown to where she is now.

Y/N was asleep for the next few hours and is being watch over by Enterprise the girl was making sure he fine.

The others went to get some rest after the battle.

And currently in the base in Y/N room we could see him starting to wake up now.

(Y/N POV)

Damn never knew it was that very exhausting to enter someone soul for the first time.

Hopefully I will be able to get use to it and don't get exhausted again.

As I stand up a bit from the bed and look around I was in my room.

I was wearing some sleeping clothes wonder who change my clothes.

Thinking about it made me blush a bit wondering who is the one that has change my clothes.

I also heard the sound of water dripping in the bathroom someone must be taking a bath.

It Either could be Aether, Sol, or Athena that is taking a bath there I guess I should get some clothes to.

As I was about to stand up from the bed the bathroom door opened.

Out came the bathroom was Enterprise as a towel was covering her chest to her lower region.

A small drops of water could be seen on her hair as she walk out of the door.

As soon as she turn around and saw me her eyes widen at this as she then lunge at me.