Chapter 37

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting and you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Y/N:Warspite what are you doing.

Warspite: I wanted to reward for helping of course.

Warspite said as Y/N could see love and lust in her eyes as Y/N sighed at this knowing he has no escape from this.

And let's just say the two had a good time with each other for the next few hours.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

Back at planet Avalon we could see Y/N and Warspite on her ship as they prepare the warp back to earth.

We could see Warspite having a satisfied look on her face as she sits on Y/N lap.

But before that left Y/N began to search for suitable retrofit for the girls as he is planning to retrofit them.

Y/N replaced his ship with the Ethereal Class 20 Super Battlecarrier Dreadnaught and luckily his ship can change its size so he made the 2,500,000 Miles long ship into a 1 km long.

The ship is equip with its main armaments of 5 million Mk25 triple barreled Antimatter Railguns each of the railgun is capable of firing over 5000 rounds per minute.

Secondary armaments are 500 billion Mk30 six barrelled Antimatter railgun, 500 billion Mk30 six barrelled Dark Matter Railgun, and 250 billion Mk 25 4 barrelled Super Gravity Cannon also with an armor of 100 meter thick.

500 trillion Mk27 8 barreled Dark Matter AA Defences in the ships true form it is capable of carrying over 950 Trillion planes and 900 biillion Class 1-15 ships.

It is the strongest and most powerful ship in Y/N fleet and also known as the pride of Celestial Star Fleet.

Y/N:we should head back to the others.

Warspite nodded as the two teleported back to earth.

Meanwhile in Azur Lane Base we could see everyone still enjoying themselves in the beach.

When all of a sudden two ships appeared above them.

Hornet:hey look big brother is back.

Hornet said while pointing at the larger ship that is landing on the water.

As they also saw a new ship but there eyes widen when they saw the name on the ship.

Hornet: Oh come on even Warspite gets an upgrade!!!😭

Hornet said as she sulk on her chair as the others sweatdrop at this.

All of them look to see Y/N and Warspite ship docking at the port while Y/N and Warspite walks towards them.