Chapter 167(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Y/N seeing this kiss her to ease the pain sh is haing right now.

Once the pain subsided Nero look up at Y/N and have him a nod.

Nero: you can do it now Y/N.

Nero said as the sounds of pleasure could be heard within Nero room as we could see two figures making love with each other under the Moonlight inside of a room where the lights in it suddenly turned off.

______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

It was now night time more specifically 8:00 PM now as the night sky loom over half the planet.

It is that this hour that the banquet would begin in just a few more minutes from now.

Nero was still in her room after the little fun she had with Y/N.

She needed a few minutes to rest and massive healing from Y/N.

Due to the fact that they had fun with each other like wild rabbits in heat.

Which ended up Nero not being able to stand up but thanks to Y/N healing power.

She immediately recover but still need some time to rest after the whole thing the two has made.

The banquet is held in the garden just behind the palace where it leads to small mountain.

On which is used to where the whole capital could be seen it is a suitable spot for them to host a banquet.

Considering what has happened in the last few hours.

Several officers of Y/N have also been invited to join in.

On which none of them could disagree on as they needed some time to relax for a bit.

Right now though we could see Nero on her room wearing her dress.

With Maria help as she came back a while ago with a huge smile on her face.

And you could see a kiss mark on her neck as it was quite obvious of what she and her husband did.

Speaking of her husband who looks like he hasn't taken a rest for more than a week now.

If not for the others help Siegfried could have been in bed for the next few days.

Maria: and there we go all finnish.

Maria said as she step several feet away from Nero.

Maria: now all you need is that small golden that your mother made.

Maria said as she turns around to and went to a nearby table where a golden crown.

With its appearance that off several leaves attach to one another and some diamonds on the said leaves made of pure gold.

Nero on the other hand was in a daze state as she look at the ring on her left finger.

She couldn't have imagined that them doing the deed would end up both of them getting married immediately.

That is the way of The Holy Roman Empire ones two people of the opposite gender have done the deed.

It would technically say that both of them are now husband and wife.

But that not the reason that she is in a dazed state.

In fact it was actually the ring that she is on her finger.