Chapter 2

A/N:well here is the second chapter if the story hope you all enjoy it.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously in The Anomaly)

Y/N:where is the location of this base Sol?

Sol:it is inside in a large crater I have discovered and it's is good for building a heavily defended fortress and will be impossible to get inside.

Sol said while showing me the image of what the base will look like and i must say its a very fortified fortress it is 950 mile radius and has some small bases outside of it where the smaller ship can be build and some defences also.

Y/N:the smaller ships will be built outside while the large one will be built inside the fortress?

Sol:yes the larger ones will be built inside the fortress and I have already Plano on building a facility underneath the fortress.

Y/N :I see well we should get started then.

I said to Sol as the transport ship lands on as I went out to see the construction of the fortress.
______________________________________________________________________________

(Currently)

(Y/N POV)

The construction was very fast it took only 30 minutes for the base to be built and currently the smaller base ar e being built outside of the crater where the smaller ships will be built.

My ship was inside the based as Sol has recommended that the ship should be turned into a aircraft carrier to which I have agreed.

The ship would be able to carry over 15,000 planes with several new Main Cannons.

While I was observing the construction of the base I noticed a canyon nearby and curious to what may be there I went to investigate and when I arrived I found it filled with red crystals.

Strange the Crystals seems to be emitting a huge amount of unknown energy that I have never seen before.

Y/N:Sol can you hear me.

I called Sol through the headset I was wearing.

Sol:yes is there something you need Y/N?

Y/N:I have discovered some kind of crystals I have never seen before could you sends some drones to retrieve it.

Sol:as you wish Y/N just send me where your location is and I will send the drones to retrieve it.

Y/N:alright I am sending you my coordinates.

I then send coordinates to Sol.

Sol:the drones will be arriving there in 10 minutes.

Y/N:alright I will be observing the crystal for now then.

Sol:ok but just becareful we don't know what might this crystals will do to you if you touch it.

Y/N:don't worry it's not like I will fall of this cliff or something.

As if on cue I fell from the cliff and in to the crystals.

Y/N:Aaaaaahhhh.

I screamed as I fall on the crytsal a few seconds later.

*Thud*

Y/N:Ouch! Why did I even said those words.

Damn that fall could have killed me if I was still a human oh you might be wondering why I am not human well from what Sol told me since I have been teleported to this world I have become a Celestial.