Chapter 65

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you shall all enjoy today's chapter.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Enterprise: now*hic* how about we*hic* have fun*hic* with him girls?

Enterprise asked as the girls nodded at this as they all look at Y/N as they take of there clothes.

Y/N gulp at this and prayed that he'll survive after this.

And needless to say that night sounds of girls screaming in pleasure could be heard and needles to say Y/N was having lots of fun that night with the girls.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

The sun was rising in Azur Lane Base and inside Y/N room we could see the girls sleeping peacefully.

Y/N woked up earlier along with Aether, Sol, and Athena. As the four of them left the girls to sleep.

And they head to the kitchen as Y/N cooks some food for the others when they wake up.

Meanwhile back at Y/N room where the girls are sleeping the sunlight shine towards them as they began to wake up.

Cleveland: ugh what happened?

Cleveland asked as she runs her eyes and she feel her body a bit soar.

Denver: sis why are we all sleeping in one bed?

Denver asked as she groggily wakes up and rubs her eyes as she look around to see she wasn't sleeping alone.

As Enterprise was the next one that woke up as she stands up from the huge bed.

Enterprise: I feel like I have been attacked by a beast.

Enterprise said as she groaned and she could her back feeling a bit soar.

Enterprise look to see the others in the same bed as she was confused at this.

Montpelier: ugh I feel my head hurts.

Montpelier said as she stands up from the bed and rubs her head.

Hornet: wait sis what are you doing in my room?

Hornr asked confused as she look to see the others having a confuse look as well.

Yorktown: wait this isn't your room Hornet or ours.

Yorktown then realized that she was naked as the others also realized they were naked as well.

Denver: wait what has happened last night?

Denver asked as then they recalled what happened last night as tht all blush red as a tomato.

All of them blush even more when they spend the time having with Y/N.

As the were completely dominated by Y/N last night and they enjoyed it very much.

Illustrious:wait we all did it with Lord Y/N.

Illustrious said before she faints and fall back to the bed.

Queen Elizabeth: wait where is Lord Y/N?

Queen Elizabeth asked as they looked around to see some of there regular clothes on a table that are all ready well.

As they all stands up and grabs the clothes as they all soon went out of the room.

Meanwhile with Y/N we could see him in the mess hall along with Aether, Athena and Sol.