Chapter 16

A/N:Hope you'll all enjoy today's chapter.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Yorktown: what's the Crimson Axis?

Y/N:an alliance made by Ironblood and Sakura Empire anyways we should head back to base now I'll explain the rest after we arrived back at the base.

Yorktown nodded as they both left the hospital before teleporting back to Azur Lane Base.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

(Y/N)

When me and Yorktown returned back to base she was quite happy seeing her sisters again and she also met new wife as she accepted her which was good.

And while there enjoying themselves I walk around the base for a while.

And the soft blow of the wind I could feel.

While birds are flying above just then I saw Belfast.

Y/N:it's a surprise to see you here Belfast?

I asked her.

Belfast: it is nice to see you to Lord Y/N.

Y/N:please there no need for you to call me that.

Belfast: im sorry but as a maid we must follow our rules.

Y/N:I see well is there any particular reason you are here?

Belfast:yes I am here to escort you to Unicorn she would like to have a word with you.

Belfast said as I saw Unicorn behind her looking at me.

(Meanwhile)

Javelin: how did this happened?

Javelin asked as she saw some ship girls knock out while the two other are jumping in joy as they won and a shipgirl1 who is taking pictures of them.

Enterprise,Hornet and the others were also on the beach relaxing themselves.

Laffey: Is there something wrong Javelin?

Javelin:no there isn't.

Laffey: the best thing to do is for you to play.

Laffey said while giving Javelin a thumbs up as Javelin turn her head to the right.

Javelin:'it is not like your the source of my concern'.

Javelin thought to herself while she sweatdrop.

Hamman: why do I have to wear this?

Hamman asked as she covers her body with her hands as she was embarrassed at the clothes she was wearing.

Hornet: just relax, enjoy, and have fun Hamman there is no need for you to be embarrassed about it.

Saratoga: San Diego behind you!

All of them look to San Diego as she was being warned by Saratoga.

San Diego:what behind me?

San Diego turned around and saw a Shark heading towards her.

San Diego:Aaaahhh a Shark help.

San Diego swam away trying to escape from the shark but she was soon reach by the shark a it jump towars her while it's mouth was opened.

As both of went underwater then the shark jump out of the water as we could see San Diego trying to prevent its mouth from eating her.

San Diego:help m-