Chaptet 182(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

As it would seem that the two relationship will just be more than just a father and daughter relationship but something else.

The rest of the night is the whole city being captured by them.

And taking the whole army to a rest for now.

As they prepare the siege on the capital city which is called Helsven.

______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

In the city of Zalos where you could see more than billion of soldier roaming around.

And a massive land battleship could be seen.

After what has happened last night Y/N had to explain to all of them about the girl.

As it was a surprise to them when they saw the girl.

But quickly understand after Y/N explained all of them about her.

As the girls where all furious to hear that her own parents abandoned her.

Even the the girls accepted Neo since she is now a part of Y/N family now.

That is something that brought joy to Neo.

However they still need to carefully plan out on there siege on the capital.

One factor that could potentially be used against them is the black stone.

Y/N knows the potential power the black stone wields.

And it is something that you should not mess with.

And count the fact that it is in the hands of a very crazy witch that want to conquer the world.

It is one crazy problem they need to solve since there is another problem to it.

And that would be Morgana who is prison in the most deepest part of the dungeon.

As they might not know where she is and she might be used as a hostage by Rianna.

Which is something that Artoria could not bare at all.

She love her sister so much and when she knew she didn't actually betray her.

She was determined go save and get her sister back.

Even if it means it cost her life just to save her.

But problem is that Artoria is in the West borders of the Morigan Empire.

Where they make Rianna focus her attention to the west.

Since she isn't aware that the Eastern part of her crumbling Empire is already in the hands of the Celestial Empire and Coalition Forces.

And they are all now just standing on her doorstep waiting for the moment to break it open.

The black stone holds an unkown power Y/N does not know.

As he fully aware that Rianna only vain a small access to the black stone power.

As it was a blessing she has not obtain the true power of the black stone.

And it is thanks the black stone not actually acknowledging Rianna as the successor.

Which prove why she only wield small amount of Infinite power the black Stone has.