Chapter 27

A/N:hello everyone I would like to announce that I have now decided which world Y/N and the others will be transported so I can't tell which world it is but expect it is a sci-fi Universe that is all so hope you all enjoy today's chapter.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Enterprise said as she has took of her clothes and look at me with love and lust on her eyes.

Enterprise: now big brother let's have fun.

I swallowed my saliva at this knowing I couldn't get away as I mentally prayed that she wouldn't get pregnant cause I'm not ready to be a father yet.

(3rd POV)

Needless to say Y/N and Enterprise had lots of fun in the past 4 hours before they returned to the dorms as Enterprise slept With Y/N with a satisfied smile.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

(3rd POV)

In the middle of the night 3:00 AM as distress call was given to Wales.who turned on the alarm causing everyone to wake up.

Y/N and Enterprise woked from there sleep as both stands up from the bed.

Enterprise: what's going on?

Enterprise said as her eyes were half-closed.

Y/N:the alarm is on which mean something urgent has happened.

Y/N said as he stands up and head to his wardrobe and took out a black trench coat.

While Enterprise stands up and pick her hat on the table.

Enterprise: but why in the middle of the night?

Y/N:possibly *yawn* it's something that is very important for us to be woke up.

Y/N said as he then put on his black boots before heading towards the door.

Y/N:come on Enterprise we should to the meeting room and meet the others there.

Enterprise nodded as she followed Y/N who carried Enterprise as she looks like she is going to fall asleep any time soon.

Meanwhile with the others we could see Hamman and Hornet fall of the bed when they heard the alarm.

Hornet/Hamman:Aaaahhh!!!

*Thud*

Hamman:who is turned on the alarm?!

Hamman said as she had pissed look on her face.

Hornet:doesn't that alarm mean something is urgent?

Hornet said as both suddenly jolted awake and scrambled to there wardrobes.

Meanwhile with Cleveland we could see her sleep talking to herself.

Cleveland:big brother wait for me.

Cleveland said to herself as the alarm made her wake up as she fall of her bed.

Cleveland:Aaaah

*Thud*

Cleveland: who in the world would wake me this early?

Cleveland asked as she was about to stand up when her metal alarm clock fell on her head.

Cleveland:Aaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!

Cleveland screamed in pain as he hold the part of her head that was hit by the alarm clocked as her screams wake the others up as well from there sleep as they all then scrambled to change clothes when they heard the alarm.