Chapter 123(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Mordred: how can you sure about that Y/N?

Mordred asked as Y/N turned to look at her and spoke.

Y/N:well demi human give birth faster than that of a regular human.

Y/N said as he took a sip from his glass of wine while Walter is hugging Lancelot happily after hearing they where gong to be parents.

______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

Y/N: well you should remember that Lancelot is demi human Morded since they give birth faster than regular humans.

Y/N added before taking another glass of wine and drank it.

While Morded nodded at this as she still have much to learn about the ways of a demi human.

Merlin: well Y/N is right about that Mordred I almost forgot about we are going to teach you about demi humans.

Merlin said as she take a glass cup of wine and drank it.

While Morded on the other hand groaned when she heard this knowing that her mother have planned this.

After all her mother would always say that even if she is a knight she still need proper etiquette.

Since she is still technically a princess something that technically annoy her.

As she knows that if you are born to be a noble or royalty there is always a downside on being one.

One of which is how to behave like a proper woman.

But to Mordred she doesn't even see any proper way some of the female nobles who don't act like one.

One thing she hates is because of them trying to make connection with her to gain power.

Something she clearly doesn't and she is also sure that her mother also experienced such thing.

So she only have a few friends she can trust most are all from the knights of the round table.

This also add Erishkigal who the goddess of death was technically her very first friend.

Mordred personality is that of a tomboyish girl.

Since she more acts like a man due to the fact that she has train herself as a knight.

And how she mostly interact on her friends who are all men that are all mostly from the knights of the round table.

Since the whole knights of the round table consist only a few woman that being her mother, Lancelot, Percival, and Gawain.

Who are the only female Knights within the Knights Of The Round Table.

Some of them are already married with Gawain and Percival the ones that are married.

With only her mother, Lancelot who is going to be a mother and a wife to one of the Emperor of Celestial advisor and brother.

Leaving only her and her mother to be the only one with no one to marry.

Merlin can also be added to it but since the wizard always focus more on studying and creating magic.

Well except now since she see her as a rival to a husband candidate for her.

That being said she is still inexperienced with having a relationship but maybe her mother could help her.

After all her mother did interact with some men that tried to go on a date with her.