Chapter 63

A/N:here is the next chapter you all have been waiting for hope you all will enjoy today's chapter.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Everyone: what!!!

The all asked while not screaming to not attract the others attention.

As they all look at Y/N with a look tha says he is going to have a huge tonight and is going to be wild.

As we could see Y/N glaring at Athena as his eyes promise that she'll be punished.

As Athena only smirk at this while getting arouse by the glare Y/N is making towards her.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

(3rd POV)

Y/N:you had to tell them about it.

Y/N said while glaring at Athena who is still smirking.

Athena: oh come on love you've have done it with the others.

Athena said while gesturing to the others as they all blush remembering there first with Y/N.

Y/N:but still how have you know about it?

Athena: well I heard Belfast and Edinburgh talking about it when me and the others were heading towards here.

Athena said as she took a glass of blue wine from the table and took a sip from it.

Y/N:I should take a note on talking on Belfast and Edinburgh later.

Y/N muttered to himself as he took another glass of red wine and drank it befire taking another one again.

Y/N:and you shouldn't be talking about it were in a middle of a party Athena.

Y/N said as Athena realized that he was right as she nodded and talked with the other girls.

As Enterprise leaned near Y/N and then spoke.

Enterprise:you two had fun while we were busy huh?

Enterprise asked while blushing red like a tomato.

Y/N:well it was kinda complicated actually.

Y/N said as he scratch the back of his head.

Enterprise:and why is that?

Enterprise asked with a raised eyebrow as she look at Y/N.

Y/N:well I was talking about Dido as she was acting weird lately as we talked about.

Y/N stop talking for a second as he drank another glass of red wine before he continue his explanation.

Y/N:then as we talked about it things got you know.

Y/N said as Enterprise now understand what he is gesturing.

Enterprise: well Dido has been alone for a very long time big brother I am happy that you have help her.

Enterprise said as she took a glass of water to drink one.

Y/N:your not angry that we had Sex with each other?

Enterprise: nope I completely understand why you and Dido had done it.

Y/N:and here I thought your going to punish me for it.

Y/N said as he sigh in relief before taking a drink on his 12th glass of red wine.

Enterprise: of course you still remember your promise right?