Chapter 102(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N:here is the second chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)
Rose:now everyone let's go then we don't want his Majesty to see us late.

Rose said as she stand up while Morded and the two others nodded at this as they also stand up and went outside.

As they are now preparing to go and meet the Emperor of the Celestial Empire.

While the pirate well lets just say that he is going to be in a world of pain once he arrives to the TIF.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

Meanwhile somewhere in the southern part of the planet 2300 km away from the Empire Of Britain.

We could see several ships of the Celestial Empire sailing towards the French Empire.

The one who is leading the fleet is Grand Admiral Natasha Zelenskiev.

She is the leader of the Iron Star Division she is leading over more than 200 hundred ships.

They were given a task by Y/N as Natasha gladly accept it there mission was to save an ally of Britannia.

They must head to the capital city of the French Empire which is Paris but the difference is that the capital city is near the sea.

And right now a group of pirates are going to launch an attack on the capital.

Eve though they might get defeated by the French Navy but that however doesn't stop them from attacking.

As they have massive numbers of ships preparing to attack the heavily fortified capital.

The pirate ships had a number of over 800 ships 200 hundred of it were Battleship.

And the res are Corvette and Frigates some of which are slightly been upgraded.

Natasha and her fleet were only 500 km away from the capital.

She was inside her flagship the Kirov Class Carrier it has a length of 5 kilometers 2.5 km wide and 600 meters I'm height with one large launching deck on the middle and one smaller launching deck on each side of the ship.

5 km wide and 600 meters I'm height with one large launching deck on the middle and one smaller launching deck on each side of the ship

It was a new Class 1 Super Fortress Carrier that is built for World invasion due to it being a very large carrier.

It is Class as a Fortress Carrier as it alone is capable of defending itself against a massive Armada.

It has over 50 Light Mk15 Antimatter Railguns cannons and several thousand of small AA defences.

The ship can carry over more than 50,000 planes in it due to the massive size of the ship.

In this Fantasy world they would think that the ship is a massive island fortress that can move on there own.

Which there not wrong as the ship is a massive steel fortress and a ship at the same time.