Chapter 110(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Alexandria: ah we are hear now how about you all come in.

Alexandria said as they stop infront a door made of Vibranium.

As the door suddenly open and they saw what could only be described as treasure.

As they then see Alexandria walk inside the guest room as they all soon followed behind.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

As they all enter the room everyone was silent they couldn't able to speak as to what they are seeing right now.

They see vast amount of luxurious furniture's everywhere and not to mention a large window that let them see what us outside.

The view was simply stunning or more specifically it as if they are in heaven.

Although they don't know that this is only one out of thousands of room that is like the one they are in.

After all the ship rooms was designed to make the whole crew get comfortable when they are away from home.

Bot to mention that this is very standard to the Empire.

But to Jalter and the other it is simply beyond there own expectation.

Seeing that everything they are seeing is far more luxurious and more advance than that even the design of the Royal Palace back at there country.

It is simply very beautiful from there perspective.

Knowing that tht were guest it's understandable but they didn't expect to be this to much luxurious.

Normally the would give them only a room that is suitable to them.

But this as if they are being treated as very important guest of there.

Of course tht are being treated as one even though the do not know that but still they could clearly see it that they are being treated as special to them.

Of course even the knights that followed them where with them also inside.

It was a once in a life time for the elven knights that Jalter has.

Who wouldn't be after they don't experience seeing something that is vet luxurious as this.

As they look around with an amaze look on there faces we could clearly see that they are completely amaze or even more.

They see that the design of there wall is white in particular but some of them tried to touch it.

And they could clearly feel how smooth the wall are something even there own empire castle pales in comparison.

Seeing the ship alone is very well designed and artist of there would have probably fainted and would do anything to even grab a hold of such design.

The wall were clearly made of metal from there perspective but they don't know what kind of metal.

From the looks of it this metal isn't something that they have seen in there entire life.

If only Da Vinci hadn't fainted she would have been shock on seeing the design of the room they are in.

As they all walk towards on some comfy couches and chair.

Astolfo who is carrying Da Vinci who fated a few minutes carried her and put her on one of the couch.