Chapter 120(Special Chapter:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Mordred/Merlin:we accept the Alliance Emperor Y/N.

Both said in unison as the grab both Y/N hand and shake it.

As Y/N had a smile on his face as the image below them turn back to normal now.

Y/N: that is good to hear from the both of you come we have much to talk about and you both are probably hungry.

The moment Y/N said that both the two stomach growled making the two blush in embarrassment.

While Y/N chuckle at this as he the two stand up from there seat and followed Y/N
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

As the three have-not yet came out of the throne room.

It was more than 20 minutes since Rose along with the knights of Morded were all outside.

Waiting for what the outcome will be and they are all wondering what the they are all talking inside.

If course they can't hear what they are talking due to the heavy metal door.

Which is also built to be sound proof and they can't hear anything inside it.

But Y/N could clearly hear anyone that talks outside.

Due to the fact that he has built a one sided Anti-Sound Barrier within the whole throne room.

To add it up the throne room Dragon statue are actually Imperium Dragon Knights.

They have the appearance of a dragon but each are capable of bringing destruction to an army in there own.

They are also known as the elite guards that guards the Emperor.

Over 1500 of this Imperium Dragon Knights are guarding the castle.

With the rest being prepared to be send here through the gate.

Only more than 2.5 billion of Imperium Dragon Knights are going to be able to go into battle.

Mostly they are going to be use as a support and that will with one of the more stronger demons.

The actual size of the Imperium Dragon is more than equal to 3 cars combine.

They are equip with energy chain blades attach on there arms.

Each blade having the length of 5 meters due to the immense size of the Imperium Dragon Knights.

And with 2 energy cannons attach on the back of each Imperium Dragon Knights.

It is design to be a long range bombardment.

The Imperium Dragon Knights are in the Grand Soldier Class.

Which is only the most strongest soldiers with Empire.

But they rarely go to battle due to them more being send on far more dangerous worlds.

It is a request by the Imperial council in order to test the full potential of all Grand Class Soldiers.

And to also increase there experience in battle.

Due to this the Grand Imperium Dragon are one of the top 5 most strongest Soldier.

Being rank 3 due to it being more of a heavy support type unit.

The top rank soldiers are the Grand Warden Knights.

They are soldier with the most strongest battle record in the history of the Empire.