Chapter 52(Special Event:Battle Of Modern Azur Lane)

A/N:here is the fourth and final part of the special chapter and will probably be the longest hope you all enjoy.

______________________________________________________________________________

(Previously)

Y/N:I'm detecting massive Armada of Sirens there and Arbiter is also there.

Alice: then we have to help who ever there attacking.

Y/N nodded at this as 1000 Cosmo Lancer Bombers appeared on his launching deck.

______________________________________________________________________________

(Continuation)

As Y/N then made a ship appeared this time it was an Osiris Class Carrier appear.

And then launched the Bombers towards the base.

Y/N:Alice you should head to the other ship.

Y/N said as he prepared to summon his riggings.

Alice:wait were are we Y/N?

Alice asked as she was confuse of were they are right now.

Y/N:we're in another dimension like Ares but they are less advance than are ships but there technology are advance rough to defeat the sirens.

Alice:how advance of what era are we?

Y/N:in the modern era now.

Alice:wait doesn't that mean that there are satellites we could hack in to to see what is happening over there.

Alice said as she pointed to the base that is a few miles away from them.

Y/N:I already have hack the nearest satellite.

Y/N said as he made his riggings appear and carry Alice to the other ship.

Y/N:stay here and be are eyes.

Alice:got it love just becareful.

Alice said as the two kiss for a few seconds and soon separated from each other.

Y/N:don't worry I will.

As Cleveland and the others lands on the carrier.

Cleveland:big brother what should we do?

Y/N:you bring Emily along with you sisters and handle the enemies on the east.

Y/N said as Cleveland nodded at this and Executor is the one that ask this time.

Executor: what about us darling?

Y/N:you and your sister will handle the Siren in the West.

Imperium:and what about you who are you going to take care of?