Chapter 103(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed Iwth Sci-fi)

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Alexandria: there is over 2000 it's far more larger than the last one.

Natasha: they must have plan this there going to use the first pirate fleet to weaken the defences of the capital of France.

Natasha said as she look at Alexandria.

Natasha:make sure that the whole second pirate Armada is dead.

Natasha ordered as Alexandria nodded at this as the two of them look at the Holo Map.

And see the two separate pirate fleets as there planes all flew towards them
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

600 km away from Natasha fleet we could see a fleet of 50 Iron ships to be more specific Ironclads.

This were the French Empire most advance and strongest ship due to them being ahead in technology.

One of this ships were larger than the others and had a gold playing in it this was the Arc class Ironclad.

The Imperial French Navy flagship and also the ship where there Empress is usually be when being escorted to another nation.

No you ma be wondering as to why this ships are heading towards where Natasha fleet are.

Well it's because the  empire had a massive observation tower that allows them to send things at a very far distance.

The Empress Jalter D'Arc was inform of the new Empire fleet heading towards them.

The Empress was overjoyed upon hearing the new Empire fleet heading towards them.

As they needed help of the constant attack of the pirates on there trading and supply ships.

There resources have dwindle by 60% since they get there metal resource from the Empire Of Britain.

The two nation had a very friendly relationship for a very long time now.

Never have once the two nation have declared war on each other.

Jalter was apparently a cousin  of Artoria as there mother's were actually sisters.

So Jalter was born as half elf and human although she looks more of a human than a elf.

But it didn't affect her childhood as the elves within the French Empire accepted of what she is.

After all the two nation have been friends for a very long time now.

Jalter was heading towards the mysterious empire fleet.

But were also shock upon seeing the massive metal ship that even they couldn't possibly built.

The more shocking think they have heard is when the goddess Gaia herself the Primordial Goddess of Earth told them of there ruler.

The new Empire that the heard about from the rumors are being ruled by a god as well.

Which is a shocking thing go them as the only goddess they knew is Tamano the ruler of the Shogun Empire.

Which she was a reincarnation of the goddess Ametarusa the goddess of the sun or sun goddess for short.

And ot add it up it was a male that was ruling them which is a rare thing to see.

Is because in there world females are more dominant due to the  low numbers of male population.