Chapter 119(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

All of them stop infront of the man before them they were 12 meters away from each other.

As they then see Rose walks a few meters towards the man infront if them.

As they saw her kneel infront of the man that is radiating an aura that of a true king as they then hear him spoke for the first time.

Y/N: is this the representative of the Empire Of Britain, Grand Admiral Rose?

Y/N asked as Rose nodded at this while still kneeling infront of Y/N.

______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

As Y/N spoke he looks towards Mordred and Merlin among with there Knights that are standing behind them.

He looks at them with a neutral look that could not describe of what his reaction will be.

It's as if they are looking at a very terrifying person and the Aura that surrounds him.

Show tha he someone that is not to be mess with.

Morded and Merlin on the other could not think what to react.

As they have several emotion they are having right now.

One of which is there nervous, slightly scared and couldn't help to be entrance by the man that they are looking at tight now.

On top of that his red eyes completely made Morded and Merlin to blush as they tried to hide it.

With Y/N noticing this as he was slightly amuse on seeing there face.

But he didn't showed it Ashe still keep the neutral look on his.

As he then turn his head to Rose as he gestured Rose to stand up.

Y/N: you may rise Grand Admiral Rose.

Y/N ordered as Rose stand up and waited for Y/N next order.

Rose: is there anything you want me to do Emperor?

Rose asked as Y/N he wave his left hand saying no.

Y/N: no but can you leave the throne room I need to speak with our guest privately.

Y/N said as Rose nodded at this before he walk away.

Mordred order her knights to leave the throne room although the knights all were hesitant of leaving.

But one simple word from Mordred and Merlin made them all leave.

As they all then left and the sound of the door closing could be heard as it shuts.

Mordred and Merlin where now alone with Y/N who is still sitting on his throne.

An awkward silent could only be heard between them as Y/N them spoke first to immediately break the silence between the three of them.

Y/N: it is nice to meet you princess Mordred and you as well the infamous Merlin.

Y/N said with a smile on his face causing the two to blush even more as Y/N chuckle on seeing there faces.

While Mordred and Merlin where surprise when they saw him smile towards them.

As they could feel there faces all heat up.

Mordred:the pleasure is all ours and it's nice to meet you as well your majesty.

Mordred said as she and Merlin where about to bow infront of Y/N whe he cut them off.