Chapter 94(Special Event:Gate:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-Fi)

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Dezirem:please have mercy just spare me.

Dezirem said with fear on his look as suddenly the F-35 fired a electric sock that paralyzed him.

As he screamed in pain before falling unconscious and Mordred and the others were shock at what they just saw
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

A few minutes ago before battle happened in the island Naval Fortress Neptune.

We could see several soldiers walking around and some crew tha are on some ships.

The base have been informed that they will be expecting some diplomats from the west heading towards Eden.

There mission was to escort this people safely and to make sure that none of them would get injured.

One of the High Admiral has been sended in order to make sure the diplomats would not be harm.

By any pirates they are currently planning to meet the diplomats as they were 35 km away from the base.

Right now they are over 6 Hakuryuu Class Carriers that are heading towards Mordred fleet.

Each if the carriers were over 2 km long, 500 meters wide and 35 meters high.

Each can carry over 3500 planes half are Bombers and the other half are Interceptors.

The carrier are being escorted by 50 Super Montana Class Battleship each of the battleship has 4 triple-barrelled Photon Railguns.

Along with several other secondaries cannons such heavy rapid firing Mk15 Railguns.

And each are equip with there own Super Gravity Cannons.

The ship is over 900 meters long, 50 meters wide, and over 20 meters in height.

Currently they are sailing at a speed of 50 knots in one if the Hakuryuu Class Carriers.

Which could be seen in the middle of the command deck we could see a young 18 year-old woman wearing a black admiral suit.

As she was looking at the holographic map in the middle of the command deck.

They were several naval officers that are with him as they monitor if there is any Sea Monsters nearby.

They have been getting annoyed by the constant attack on there ship when they have arrived but all thing turned completely fine when hey started to shoot this sea creatures down.

They send several light high speed submarine to hunt the creature down.

And not to mention they found mermaids living under water.