Chapter 62

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope all of you shall enjoy it.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)
Laffey: ok let's go big brother.

Laffey said as she stands up and Y/N also stands up and they clean themselves up.

As the two walk towards the party which is in the Royal Navy Palace that was built when the base was still in construction.

______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

As Laffey and Y/N of them to walk down the hill and head to the Royal Navy Palace.

Meanwhile inside the palace we could see all the Royal Navy maids preparing the foods for tonight.

Cleveland: wow big brother sure have decorated the whole place well.

Cleveland said while looking at the palace as the window were open.

Showing the beautiful moon outside the window.

Denver:speaking of big brother were is he?

Denver asked as she walks towards a neaby table as she pulled a chair out if the table and sat on it.

Enterprise: he should be here in a few minutes.

Enterprise said as she sat down on the table along with Yorktown and Hornet.

Hornet: how did you know that he would be arriving here any minute?

Hornet asked curiously as she took a glass of orange juice from the table.

Enterprise: Dido informed me that he had left to talk with Laffey on something important.

Enterprise said as she also wondered what Y/N and Laffey are talking about.

Enterprise: and were going to have a new sister joining us.

Enterprise said as the others raised there eyebrows at this until they understand what she is telling them.

Hornet: oh and who is this time that big brother claimed?

Hornet asked curiously wondering who is the new girl that has joined there brother harem.

Enterprise: that would be Dido and Essex.

Yorktown: the two confess to Y/N a few hours ago?

Enterprise: yes they have.

Yorktown: oh how sweet Essex has finally confess to Y/N.

Hornet: and Dido to she was always trying to get everyone attention in the Royal Navy.

Hornet said as she was right actually Dido was being ignored back then as she always go on about missions alone and would barely have time to interact with others.

It made to the point that she wanted to get anyone attention towards her.

Yorktown: well atleast she won't be alone anymore.

Yorktown said as she took a small bowl of salad from the table.

The girls enjoyed themselves for a while as they eat and drink while waiting for the rest to arrive.

It wasn't long as the rest of the Royal Navy arrived as all of them began to chat with the other ships around them.

Just then Wales was seen walking towards Enterprise and the others along with another girl that seems to be an older version of her following behind.