Chapter 72

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy Author Out.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

This just say that they are now almost near the island as the flames just indicates that Midway was infront of them.

But Sakura Empire has yet to arrive which jus give them some time to prepare.

A huge battle will occur in the next few hours and Azur Lane will be ready for the arrival of Sakura Empire.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

A few kilometers away from Midway we could see the Sakura Empire fleet heading towards Midway at cruising speed.

Almost half of Sakura Empire strongest ship were brought towards the island.

Particularly in one of the ships that was coming was Ayanami.

Although she thought if this war with Azur Lane was even a good idea to begin with.

Not to mention on how Akagi mannage to acquire this production model ships is a mystery to her.

It is quite confusing to say the least at it has been constantly annoying her for the last few days now.

The Sirens production model ships how did Akagi acquire it and where in the blazing hell did she even got this black mental cube.

It completely doesn't make any sense at all she just feel like they are being trick by Akagi.

The way she act is very suspicious to say the least but she couldn't do anything about it after all she is only a mere destroyer.

And she wouldn't  even stand a chance against Akagi if she ever dare to oppose the carrier.

Sometimes she wonders if Akagi has gone insane them crossing Midway is a complete suicide.

The active volcano on that islands spew huge fireball that could litteraly kill them if the get any close to the island.

She could only sigh at this and look at the others.

Yukikaze: Yahoo we are going to finally going to battle.

Yukikaze said with a cheerful expression on her face while sitting on one of the ships turret.

The three other Destroyers that were behind her were excited if going into battle.

But only if they knew what there going to face against they would have run away from just seeing the 2nd fleet of Azur Lane.

Ayanami frowned at the thought of facing Javelin and Laffey.

The two were very close friends with each other and they wouldn't even fight her.

Even if they were enemies they wouldn't want to fight her.

Which confuse her at first but soon learned what the feeling of having a friend is.

And the thought of one of your best friends being becoming an enemy is quite horrible to experience.

One could possibly say they would hesitate to even scratch her.

Considering that the two seen her more of a friend than an enemy.

Shigure:are you alright Ayanami?

Shigure asked from behind her as Ayanami turns around to look at Shigure.

Ayanami: yes I am fine.

Ayanami said as she turns around and look back a the horizon.

Shigure: are you sure about that you seem to be having trouble on something?