Chapter 39

A/N:please enjoy today's chapter and the voting will end soon tonight that is all enjoy today's chapter.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Akagi:good cause you don't have to worry about it I already have a plan.

Akagi said as she walks away and heads to her ship to prepare there attack on Azur Lane.

Kaga:hope everything will go well.

Kaga said as she left to head to her ship not knowing they are going to be surprised when they attack them.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

(3rd POV)

Today in Azur Lane we could see everyone enjoying themselves as they talk and play with each other.

Currently we could see Y/N standing on top of a hill as he look go see everyone enjoying themselves.

Y/N:Sakura Empire hasn't been doing suspicious lately which is troublesome.

Y/N said as he looked into the sea and sigh.

Y/N:good thing the fleet is in high alert the fleet will inform if anything happens.

Y/N said as he walk down to the others but not before sending a message to all the fleet.

As he walks down the hill and arrives back down he could see Hornet and the others buying some things.

Hornet: hey do you think this look good on me?

Hornet said while wearing a white cowboy hat.

Yorktown: how about you try this one.

Yorktown said as she puts the cowboy hat back at the stall and put on a cute yellow ribbon Hornet.

Yorktown: there that looks cute on you.

Athena: yeah Yorktown right your very wearing that ribbon

Yorktown and Athena said while taking picturing her Hornet.

Hornet:hey im not cute and put that camera away.

Hornet said while pouting cutely as she try to cover her face while blushing like a tomato.

While with Enterprise we could see her with Sol and Aether picking some fruit to eat.

Enterprise: what do you think is delicious?

Enterprise said as she looked at the stall of fruit inftont of her.

Sol:you should try to eat some mangoes.

Sol said as she took a pieces of mango and paying it.

Enterprise: I'll just go with this instead.

Enterprise said as she took a several strawberry and payed it.

Y/N walk towards them as he greets them all.

Y/N:morning girls.

The girls heard Y/N as they look to where he is and greeted him also.

Enterprise: morning big brother.

Y/N:so what are you buying there Enterprise.

Enterprise:just some strawberry to eat where have you been.

Y/N:oh I was just up on the hill enjoying the view there.

Y/N said while pointing towards the hill he was in a few minutes ago just then they see Akashi carrying some boxes.