Chapter 141(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Rose: it's fine there is no need for the honorific but you should take there leader.

Rose said as she points at the cart where the assassins leader is as he was unconscious.

And dozens of foot mark of a pig could be seen on his face and clothes as well.

Mash nodded at this as she ordered her knights to capture the unconscious assassin leader and take him away to be interrogated.

______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

As the ground of Knights took the unconscious leader of the assassin away.

While the knights have made all the crowd to leave the area.

As they all rap all the dead assassin and prepared them to be taken to the graveyard to be burried.

Mash look at Rose as she wondered why is one of the two terrifying guess of Empress Artoria out without even a guard following her.

Mash: if I may ask miss Rose why are you her outside without a guard  following you?

Mash asked as she knew it would be a huge risk for the Empire Of Britain if ever one of them gets hurt.

As it may lead to them breaking the alliance and destroy the Empire Of Britain.

Rose: well me and Mordred-.

Rose was cut off as Mash shouted in surpise at what she has heard.

Mash: princess Mordred was with you?!

Mash asked with a surprise and shock look on her face.

Rose: yes she was.

Rose said as the Lunar Spider ago had now went into Rose chest pocket while letting it head come out of it.

As the cute little spider look towards Mash with it cute little eyes and a part of the spiders head peeking out of the chest pocket.

On Rose Admiral Uniform as it look at Mash with curiosity in the little spider eyes

Mash: sorry if I have screamed at you miss Rose.

Mash said while giving an apologetic bow towards Rose.

Rose: no it's fine please just stand up straight.

Rose said as Mash stand back up straight as she look towards Rose.

Rose: ask was saying me and Mordred went out to get some clothes for her to wear at the ball that is going to happen tonight when a group of assassin block are path when we both were going back to the castle.

Rose finnish explaining as she then rub the Lunar Spider head who made a cute our at this.

Mash on the other hand look at what Rose was rubbing on.

As she then saw the small cute spider on her right chest pocket.

As this made her froze as she hold heself back from grabbing the cute spider on Rose cher pocket and rub it on her face.

Mash: aw that's so cute.

Mash said with star in her eyes as she look at the Lunar spider.

Rose on the other hand was surpise when she heard Mash said that the spider was cute.