Chapter 192

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Y/N: okay then I will be off and Enterprise try to find me tell them I went somewhere really important.

Y/N said as the other girls AL nodded at this as tht gave him a kiss before he left.

As black smokes covered him and he immidietly disappear as the girls all went back to enjoying themselves on playing golf.

______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

In some part of the base we could see Ayanami along with the others walking around.

As they walk down a the cobblestone road.

That is between several Sakura tree as thy are heading to go and buy some stuff.

Javelin: wow I can't believe your big brother has that much money Laffey.

Javelin said with a surprise look on her face as she look at the wallet.

That was given by Y/N to the as he has lots of money that could even buy the entire world.

If he wants to but let's not talk about that since we focus on the four.

Who are walking right now as they head to find a store in the beach.

Laffey: your not the only one who is surprise Javelin I didn't know big brother has that much money.

Laffey said as she look at the wallet and see more than dozens of dollars inside it.

And also three cards one is black, the other is red and the last is gold.

Although they do not know what the three cards are but they will find out later on.

Ayanami: are you sure we can use all of that I mean won't that be all the money your brother has?

Ayanami asked with a worried look on her face.

But if she only knew that the wallet is only a small piece of rice compare to the money Y/N has.

Laffey: oh don't worry Ayanami big brother said we could buy as many as we want si I don't think we have to worry of spending AL of it.

Laffey said with a huge smile on her face that says everything will be fine.

Ayanami could only nod a this as they went to content to walk through the Sakura tree.

As they were walking a ball was heading straight to Ayanami.

????: look out!!!

A girl said as Ayanami saw the small base ball.

As she immediately catches it and throw it back to the.

The girl caught the ball as she and the rest all have an amaze look on there faces.

Saratoga who was on the side watching the others girls play.

Saw what Ayanami did and she was completely surprised at this.

Saratoga: wow you manage to catch the ball you are vet quick to react.

Saratoga said as Ayanami silently nodded at this.

Javelin: I didn't know you are good on catching the ball Ayanami.

Javelin asked with a surprise look on her face as she and the others with her.

Were all completely surprised on how Ayanami was able to cat h the ball so fast tha even they could not react to it quickly.