Chapter 26

A/N:here the new chapter hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

There loved has grown and bloomed more than just brother and sister but as lovers that will always be by each other's side through hardships the chains that binds them together will never break.

For there love knows no bound as not even in death can separate them as they will always be together and always.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

(3rd POV)

After the two confess with each other they went back to the others and needless to say everyone was shock but soon congratulated the two.

And Y/N confessed to Hornet and Yorktown as to not make the two sad about it.

While the others like Cleveland was jealous of this but she decided to give them some privacy for now.

And will confess to him when she is ready as they went back to the dorms as the sun has setted 15 minutes ago and already night time.

As they head back to there dorms and change clothes an hour later some of them were asleep except Y/N as hw could be seen coming out of his room and was heading outside to get some fresh air.

When he was walking down the hallway he noticed that the library was open and the lights were still on.

(Y/N POV)

YN:Strange who could be still in the library at this hour.

I muttered to myself as I walk towards the door and I heard Warspite.

Warspite:no this isn't it.

I open the door a bit and peek on it and I see Warspite on a ladder and is on top of the second shelf trying to find something as I see a huge pile of books everywhere.

All piled up in the corner I push the door open as Warspite seems to be occupied on something as she didn't notice me entering.

Warspite:no there has to be more books hear I couldn't have read them all.

Warspite said as she had a worried look on her face.

Just then she accidentally fall from the ladder.

Warspite: Aaaah.

Warspite was about to hit the floor when I caught her as her eyes were closed.

Y/N:are you alright Warspite?

Warspite eyes shot opened as she look at me wide eyed and immediately blush like a tomato.

Never knew she has a crush on me and yes I am not dense.

Warspite: Lord Y/N what are you doing here?

Warspite asked as I put her down on a nearby chair.

Y/N:well I noticed that the library was open and see you inside shouldn't you be resting at this hour.

Warspite:well I am trying to find something.

Y/N:and what is it?

Warspite: other books about naval warfare and useful strategy to use in battle.

Warspite said as she blush even more she must be embarrassed saying it infront of me.

Y/N:I don't think you can read anymore of those.

Warspite: w-why n-not?

Y/N:caused you have already read every last book in the library.

I said as I pointed to the huge pile of books stack everywhere and not in there proper bookshelf.