Chapter-14

A/N;hope you all enjoy this new chapter.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Kaga:sister what do you think has happened to them?

Akagi: oh don't worry I'm sure all of them are fine its not like there gonna fall from the sky.

Akagi jokingly said but as if on cue they saw a massive mushroom cloud from afar and suddenly the two saw several trails of smoke coming towards them.

Kaga:what are those?!

She got her answer when those smoke landed infront of them as they saw a badly injured and covered in black charcoal Prinz Eugen,Shoukaku, Zuikaku, Ayanami, and Z23.

Akagi/Kaga:😶..........
......
......
......
......
......
......Naniiii!!!!!
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

(3rd POV)

After the battle which was one sided t say the least as Zuikaku and the others members of the Sakura Empire and Ironblood got nuked by Warden while Hornet and the rest have finally arrived at the base.

When they arrived they could see Y/N standing in the docks along with Warden and the others.

Hornet: Big Brother!

When Hornet saw Y/N she immediately when straight towards him and hug him tightly.

Hornet:you idiot I thought you wouldn't come back.

Y/N:ok I am sorry like I said in the letter you were all to young to come with me.

Hornet:that doesn't matter anymore atleast you are back now hehehe I do miss hugging you.

Hornet said as she was enjoying hugging her brother while feeling the slow breathing of his chest.

*Cough*

But was soon there little moment was soon interrupted by the sound of someone coughing.

As both of look to where the source was they saw Cleveland standing a few meters away from them looking at them or more like glaring at Hornet.

Cleveland: sorry to break your reunion but we need big brother help like right now!

Y/N:why what happened?

Y/N asked as he look at Cleveland who seems to hesitate to tell him something.

Cleveland: well how do I explain this.

Cleveland said nervously while scratching the back of her head.

Timeskip

Y/N:HOW COULD YOU BE SO RECKLESS OF PUSHING YOURSELF BEYOND YOUR OWN LIMIT ENTERPRISE?!

Y/N angrily said to Enterprise as the girl was looking down in shame.

Enterprise:I'm sorry I was just trying to save Hornet.

Enterprise said as she was going almost to cry and Y/N seeing this he went to calm cheer Enterprise.

Y/N:look I am not angry at you Enterprise it's just I am worried of you getting yourself hurt to much just please don't do something RECKLESS like that.

Y/N said while hugging Enterprise as the girl was blushing while her sister and Cleveland where glaring at her as they were a bit jealous.

Enterprise: I will big brother.