Chapter 84

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Obsever Alpha:you have finally returned my dear Anomaly or should I say Code A.

Obsever Alpha said with a happy expression on her face as she looks towards where Y/N is as she then blush and drool a bit when she saw him as her key to finally free them is here.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

With the Sakura Empire fleet we could see the terrified look on there faces on seeing the devastation that Illustrious had just made.

Souryuu: this p-p-power how can they have something like this?

Souryuu asked the others as her face was I'm complete Terror uppon seeing the devastation Azur  Lane has made.

They were heading to a trap and Azur Lane know this.

It was thee own foolishness of following Akagi and now this is going to be there grave.

The could hear the sounds of agony and pain of the Siren as they are slowly being slaughtered by Azur Lane.

There power was something they haven't seen and expected how did they mannage go even achieve such power is completely unkown to them.

But one thing for sure they are all doomed from the beginning they have entered the Mirror Sea

Meanwhile with Warspite along with Queen Elizabeth and Hood the were all being surrounded by Sirens.

Hood:your Majesty what's should we do?

Hood asked while observing the Sirens infront of them.

As she was aiming her cannons at them incase they attack them.

Queen Elizabeth: you all handle the Sirens infront of you all.

Queen Elizabeth said as she then fired her cannons immediately disintegrating 20 KHS Sirens.

As this immediately made the Sirens attack them as the three look at each other and nodded.

Before the all lunge at the enemy that was infront of them.

With Warspite we could see her raising her sword as she use it to block a energy blade.

KHS1:prepare to die Old Lady.

The Siren said as this made Warspite piss of calling her of being an old lady.

Warspite: what did you just said?!

Warspite asked with a angry look on her face as the Siren jus laugh at this.

KHS1:like I said your an ol-.

Before the Siren could even spoke back at her she was immediately hit by a beam on the head.

As Warspite then kick the now dead Siren and look at the others with her eyes turning red.

Warspite: you can mock me with any name but calling me Old Lady is a different thing.

Warspite angrily said as she then plunge her sword into the water.

As the sword then started to absorb the water below and turn it into Darkmatter.

As the sword was now envelop by black flames that was turning the swtd sharp edges even more sharper.

Warspite:and all of you are going to die!!!

Warspite screamed I'm rage as her core then increase her power by 10x.