Chapter 115(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy for this is the Final Chapter I will make and there won't be anymore chapters will follow this next and as I said before hope you all will enjoy the last chapter within this story of mine.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

As the Helicopter flew up above the clouds and what they saw shock all of them.

All if them froze in shock as to what there are all currently seeing right now.

Right infront if them was could be describe as a castle beyond anyone could have ever imagined.

______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

Everyone was completely blown away and could not even much move due to shock.

Infront of them was a giant floating castle that is made of gold , and Vibranium.

The size of the castle is equal to the size of a small island that could fit over 1 million people.

Well screw it the castle was extremely huge it has a width and length of over more than 90,000 km and its height reaches over 5 km due to how large the floating city is.

And how he castle being in the middle and on top of a mountain like land with wall on it.

It is a complete floating island fortress the only difference of this one is due to the immense size.

And it has a city surrounding the giant floating castle.

With the castle being in the middle with wall covering the whole castle.

And outside of it is a very large city that is so beautiful that even the Camelot pale in comparison to the ones they are seeing right now.

No one of them could imagine such city is able to float in the sky and let alone be able to be built.

But right now there are seeing one that should have been impossible to have made.

Many people in the whole world have dreamed of building a giant floating city in the sky.

But none could ever succeed as building the fortress required a large amount if gravity crystal.

Which is completely rare in world of Gaia and only a handful have manage to acquire such legendary material.

And even if they combine all of the Gravity Crystal it still won't be able to lift even the most smallest city in all over the world.

As the thought of a giant floating city to be built is merely a fantasy story for all of them to ever dream of building one.

But right now they are seeing is a real life floating city that many would have gone crazy to just be able to build such megastructure.

Further more the city itself is floating peacefully and they all wonder how could they create such large city.

Surely it must have required a huge amount of Gravity Crystal for them to be able to make the city float.

But that is not the case for the giant floating city they are seeing.

The floating city there seeing right now is actually floating because of the Gravity Core within the middle of the city.

Just down below the castle were a core the size of a human head is the on thing that makes the whole city float

Not to mention there is 2 core that supply the whole city.

One core supply the Gravity Core to make sure the city stays afloat.