Chapter 56

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for please enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________

(Previously)

Enterprise hearing this immediately smiled happily as she ready herself.

Enterprise: you would follow everything I say?

Y/N:well yes as long it is within my power.

Y/N said as Enterprise then aimed her bow towards Y/N.

As Y/N aimed his pistol towards Enterprise as they look at each other.

While Enterprise eyes burns with determination to land even a small hit on her brother.

Enterprise: well then big brother let us fight then.

Enterprise said as she released her bow and Y/N fired his double barrelled pistol at Enterprise.
______________________________________________________________________________

(Continuation)

As the two fought meanwhile with Yorktown we could see her jumping down a volcano.

As the volcano got hit by a huge purple beam.

That made it erupt more as giant fireballs flew everywhere.

Yorktown seeing the two giant behemoth size Bombers immediately aimed her sniper rifle  towards one of it.

Yorktown pulled the trigger as it released 3 bullets blue bullets.

The bullets pierce through the ship one entered in it's engine core.

The second on the ammunition storage and the third was in the cockpit of the ship.

As the bullets then turned in to Bomb that is equal to 75,000 dynamites.

As the bombs detonated making the ships core and ammunition storage explode.

Making it explodes with an explosion equal to that of 10 MOAB.

Yorktown then jump into a hole in the ground and hid in it.

As the other giant Bomber flew past her as she sigh in relief.

Yorktown:*sigh* only one more and I still need to help Enterprise.

Yorktown said as she peak out of the hole and see the giant bomber 2 km away from her.

Yorktown: that should give me enough time.

Yorktown said as she then aimed her sniper rifle towards the giant bomber.

Yorktown sniper rifle began to glow in blue and white light.

As Yorktown absorbs the surrounding matter and convert it into Light Energy.

The Bombers seemed to have noticed the light from Yorktown sniper.

As then turn around and aim it's cannon on Yorktown.

Yorktown saw this she ready to release when she suddenly heard something speak in her head.

And she followed what it said as she spoke.

Yorktown:Umi no shinpan.

Yorktown said as she pulled the trigger and several New York Class Battleship with  numbering over 1 million appeared.