Chapter 96(Specialist Event: When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting I almost forgot to tell you that this special event will be the longest of all events in this story it will probably last for several chapters maybe 10-20 chapters for this special event before we return to the main storyline of the Sakura Empire Arc and would soon make the Ironblood Arc  that is all for now hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Meanwhile with Rose you could see that she is normal on the outside but is actually piss in the inside.

She was sure to give the man a very painful torture but it would pale in comparison to what the Emperor might do to him if he ever heard about it.

One could say his fury is something that would even make the devil cower in fear when it comes to innocent children being sold off.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

As the helicopter was closing in on Mordred and the others we could see them cleaning if the blood on there ship.

And the pirate corpses being thrown into the water on a life boat before burning the said corpse's.

As it would be to horrible for them to throw the dead corpses onto the water as they prefer to burn the bodies than throwing it to the water.

Meanwhile with Mordred she was inside her room inside the ship.

As she was changing her blood stained armor with a new one.

As they are preparing to meet this new empire.

And to be honest she is vet nervous why you may ask well you should all know.

That if your a humans that was born in the medieval era you would be shock to such power of a more powerful nation.

They would be completely shock and let alone be able to handle a huge amount of information the nation that they are going to meet.

If they have known that they rule over almost 90% of the Omniverse of course one would be extremely shock.

And some of them would be flabbergasted by it.

The most affected would be Merlin as she is absolutely fan of magic and technology.

She would have kneeled infront if Y/N and would beg to do anything just to be able to learn there technology.

Just a few minutes ago Merlin won't stop blabbering about how amazing it would be to learn everything about this new empires culture and history.

Although the Empire looks like it has only been created for 5 years when it actually is 500 septillion Years old now

How you may asked this happens well Y/N actually went to build a universe called Soleron.

He built his Empire and since time works differently there for 500 septillion of years have grown and have Centillion of planet being colonized every day.

With several living beings in it which are called the Celestial.

The universe was created 1 year before Y/N came to earth and Repel the Siren first invasion.

Due to the fact that he wanted his empire to grow very fast he made time there different.

And when it was now highly advanced he decided to make the time in that universe the same as the Azure Lane.

Of course he also fused the two Universe in becoming one as it is far more easier for him to hot to the Empire without the need to travel the Multiverse.