Chapter 138(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Walter: relax Rose Y/N still must be busy on helping the other Empire he will surely arrive before the sun sets.

Walter said as he knows that Y/N doesn't come late without a good reason.

And he sure do know he is busy in the French Empire, and other neighboring Empire.

Just then they heard a knock on the door as the two of them turn to look at the wooden door.

Rose: who could that be?

Rose asked as she puts her cup of tea back to the table while Walter on the other hand walk towards the door.

______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

Walter who was also curious as to who could be outside the door.

And wanting to talk to them either must be one of Artoria Knights, Merlin, or simply I could just be Mordred standing outside.

Walter who walk to the door in just 6 seconds stop infront of it.

As he then pull the door opening it as he spoke.

Walter: yes who is it?

Walter asked as the door opened and revealed to be Mordred who was a very odd clothing that she is wearing.

She was actually wearing a black manly tuxedo which amused Walter and Rise when the saw her.

With her hair being tied into a pony tail style.

As they were wondering what could be the occasion as to Mordred be wearing tha kind of clothing.

Walter: ah it's you Mordred why are you wearing a tuxedo?

Walter ask while looking Mordred with a raise eyebrow.

Mordred on the other hand was scratching the back of her head while blushing in embarrassment.

Mordred: sorry if I have disturb you two.

Mordred said as she give them an apologetic look on her face.

Walter: it's fine Mordred you don't need to apologize why don't you come in.

Walter gestured as Mordred nodded at this as the two walk inside.

Walter snap his finger and another chair appeared infront of the table.

As Walter pulled the chair do Mordred to sit on.

As Mordred thank him before sitting on the chair as Walter then sat back on his chair.

Rose: so why are you wearing a tuxedo at this hour is there a special occasion happening?

Rose asked curiously as Mordred nodded at this.

Rose took a pot and pour it on a cup before giving it to Mordred who thank her.

Mordred: well ye actually I was told by my mom to inform you about this 8:30 PM we will have a Royal Ball and she like for you two come if you both want to.

Mordred said as Walter and Rose look at each other.

Rose: what so you think Walter?

Rose asked as she took her cup of tea from the table and took a sip from it.

Walter: considering how exhausting for the last few hours we had I think it's best to say we should join them we need to enjoy once in a while.

Walter said before he turn to look at Mordred.