Chapter 144(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Even though she is the one who thought Kunou how to seduce others she is still jealous due to Kunou being far more better at her.

On attracting Y/N attention towards her.

Y/N and Kunou then both seperated each other as a string of saliva could be seen between them.

As Kunou had a smirk on her face but soon drop when she saw Y/N giving her a emotionless look on her face.

______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

Y/N: nice try Kunou if your just going to do that s so I won't let you sleep alone then you have to do better than that.

Y/N said as he took a sip from his glass of wine again.

And go say the least the wine he is drinking is very powerful.

Anyone one of them try to drink this wine that Y/N drinking would have fell into a coma for a week or two.

And when they woke up they will receive a massive headache that will last for three days.

This wine is known is the Moon Blood flower wine.

As the name it is from a flower that blooms only I'm the middle of a Lunar or solar eclipse.

The flower itself is look like a blood the dangerous about this flower is that attracts lots of ferocious Beast.

Every time it blooms that's why only a few were able to even have the chance to pick this flowers.

But since Y/ has several planet that has plantation of this type of flower since he always needs a drink from this as he likes it.

And surpise this is also the mos expensive wine in the whole Celestial Empire.

One bottle of Blood Moon Flower is enough to but 100,000 Omniverse.

Dye to the special effects the wine give to anyone who drinks on it.

Or more specifically it increases the physical attributes of anyone who drinks on it.

A single person taking a small sip from the wine could have the power to rule over 10 omniverse at will.

You could say the wine is an omnipotent treasure that anyone would go crazy for.

But not for the people within the Celestial Empire as they have tasted this wine many times.

The first time they would just fill a bit dizzy due to a Celestial being far more stronger than a regular human.

Anyways Kunou pouted cutely at this as her plan had failed usually it would work on anyone.

Kunou: no fair I thought it would work on you to dad just like the other boy I only give them a simple wink and they would do anything for me.

Kunou said as Y/N just chuckle at this while also sweatdropping.

Tamamo: well dear your father isnt like any regular boys that you always seduce.

Tamamo said as she knows seducing Y/N is completely out of the question.

If you even asked if you can seduce him then you have extremely absolute zero chance of seducing him.

No matter what type of seduction you used it qont work on Y/N.

Kunou: no fair at all why he has the ability to resist my charm.